tuscl

Jacking off

crazyjoe
Colorado
How many calories would you burn if you jack off for an hour and a half strait?

7 comments

• Mate27
    10 years ago
    Comedian Jim Gaffigan does a bit where he attends a personal training session and is asked "what are your workout goals?" His response is "I'm just here so I don't eat for an hour!"

If you're jerking for 90 minutes you'll be best served by not eating during that time frame for caloric burn. I need two hands to accomplish this so she would have to be feeding me my sandwich DATY.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    If a 150 pound person has sex for 15 minutes, he will burn approximately 72 calories, according to HealthStatus.com. Since your entire body is probably not active, these estimates may vary. But it might be more since one is doing all the work. LOL

BTW - I tried to lose weight via sex but it didn't work cause I was always hungry afterward.
  • jvTroop
    10 years ago
    I only masterbate for 7min
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ two pumps and done huh?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    This thread has been jacking off for 5 hours now.
  • jvTroop
    10 years ago
    Joe give up this thread is dead
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    CJ bro...see if you can schedule time in a metabolic chamber and jack it for 1.5 hours. Better yet, break into a place with a metabolic chamber and do it. The cops will be all cool with it when you tell 'em you were curious. They dig folks indulging their curiosity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion