tuscl

High contact

Tuesday, February 8, 2005 8:53 AM
We keep tossing around terms like "high contact" so I thought it might be helpful to define what we each mean. Here are my definitions - Air dance - little or no contact in either direction (a total waste of time - think Atlanta) Low contact - girl climbs all over the guy but he has to sit on his hands (another waste of time - common in the Southeast.) Medium contact - guy can touch back, arms, legs etc. but not boobs or kitty (probably the most common type of LD.) High contact - guy can touch boobs (my favorite type.) Full contact - guy can touch anywhere, girl's hands become very friendly. Extras - an exposed Mr. Happy gets into the act

8 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've never bothered going to any clubs in either Jax or Orlando because the TUSCL reviews have always said how lame they were. I also used to know a stripper from Jax who said pretty much the same thing. Maybe things have changed. Or maybe those impressions were wrong in the first place. Please enlighten me.
  • train
    19 years ago
    FONDL-- When is the last time you were in Jax? In a lot of the clubs, you can get high contact--the nude clubs as well as the bikini clubs.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've read your comments about Columbia and I consider the Florida panhandle to be a part of Georgia. And I know that the clubs in Orlando and Jacksonville are low contact. What I said was that low contact is common in the SE which I think is true. In fact any place that I've ever been in either NC, SC or GA didn't allow the guy to do any touching. Are there any other towns in the SE besides Columbia that allow customers to do much touching? I'm not aware of any but I haven't had all that much experience in the region. Any I suppose I should add Mass. to the list of states that feature the worst private dances.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Clubber, I don't really consider Florida to be part of the Southeast, it's a world of it's own. I've had many great times in Key West clubs, which I consider to be the best in the country.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    I agree with your breakdown. I have luckily only had one air dance, and I would of been much happer watching that 30$ get flushed down a toilet.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    FONDL, Good assessment, if you correct one flaw, and eliminate South Florida from the “southeast”. Many clubs, if not most, have high to full contact dances, in my experience.
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    FONDL: "Nice Jabb at Atlanta" - "Very true Statement" High contact for me....can be defined by a dancer who basically Fucks you with your clothes on. And makes you believe it... Few have the talent..but the ones that can create that fantasy...oh my god!
  • lexus300
    19 years ago
    I would agree with you. FONDL-we gotta get a life !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion