tuscl

Best LD & CR in Miami/Hallandale

Sunday, January 11, 2015 6:13 AM
I usually hit a club about once a year while traveling on business. I get some private lap dances and try to find the club that allows full friction & touching. Any recommendations for Miami? Do any have champagne or private rooms that are worth the $$$?

7 comments

• rattdog
    9 years ago
    ok here goes the onslaught of negative replies for the newb.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Seems like we get this question fairly frequently. Tootsies and Scarlett's are in Miami Gardens/Hallendale Beach about 15 minutes from each other. Tootsies is the generic recommendation because of its size and versatility. You can hang out in the main area during the day and enjoy cheap drinks and get pretty good action at the tip rail a dollar at a time. There's a sports bar you can grab a bite and catch a game. Or, you can also go upstairs and get a more private table w/ bottle service and mingle with the vampires in stripper costumes alongside the other pretentious assholes. There's little in the way of limitations in the rooms, but plenty of ROB's who'll promise then upsell or outright refuse. They're generally easy to spot though, so don't stress too much about it. The girls are mostly latina's and mostly on the thicker side with aftermarket T&A. There's a smattering of white, black, asian and natural thin girls. Scarlett's is also pretty big, but its got much more of a club feel and generally caters to a party crowd. On average, the dancer diversity is much better with a usually fairly equal mix. The girls tend to appear classier, and while they aren't strangers to enhancements they enhanced parts are usually done in a way where they aren't the first thing that jumps out at you. You won't nudge your buddy and go "check out the fake rack on that bitch." For the most part, aside from reaching inside her panties or expecting her to reach up your pants the dances are good. You're chances of going further than that in the dance area are almost none, the chances in the absurdly expensive rooms are about the same. Cheetah Hallendale is about 3 minutes away from Scarlett's, they're still recovering from an extras scandal that has left the dance areas remodeled in a completely open design, there aren't even little half walls or translucent curtains or anything. They also don't have rooms at all. In terms of dancers/atmosphere it lies between the two. Its less clubbish than Scarlett's but a good bit more posh than Tootsies main area. Dances are the same mileage wise, if you don't mind the open nature. If you're up for a 30 minute drive, you could hit Diamond Dolls and/or Cheetah in Pompano. Diamond Dolls has a Cheetah Hallendale atmosphere, but has private and semi-private (potentially shared with one couple) dance areas. It's much smaller than both of those, but the girls are about the same. In all honesty, the last few times I've been to Diamond Dolls the dancer quality has been nearly on par with Scarlett's. There's a language barrier as a lot of the girls are Cuban. There's nearly zero hustle and I've never had a problem with ROB's, aside from the club advertising drink specials and charging full price for drinks.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    There's way to many clubs and variety in the Miami area to have an answer to such a question. You're better off reading the reviews. Papi has the most extensive reviews, but he prefers black strippers so the 3 clubs mentioned by Dolfan don't met that criteria. If a club doesn't have a lot of recent reviews it probably sucks or is a small establishment that mainly gets locals. You can go to a place were several clubs are close by incase you don't like the first one. Like the first three Dolfan mentioned.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    There *are* a lot of clubs in South Florida but they are a few that are sorta “best in class” for lack of a better word where service is fairly consistent – so for a non-local PL short on time; best to go w/ the “best in class”/most-popular clubs since an out of town PL does not have much time to be doing a lot of trial and error. As Dolfan mentioned – Tootsies; Scarlett’s; Cheetah Hallandale; Cheetah Pompano; and Diamond Dolls; are all good choices that 99% of PLs would have a good time at IMO. One can get quality 2-way dances at all clubs – if one def wants extras; then Tootsies and Diamond Dolls are the best options in the list to the best of my knowledge – Scarlett’s has very pretty girls and nice atmosphere but probably has the lowest mileage of all (they have cameras in the LD rooms) – but still I had pretty good dances @ Scarlett’s although nothing over the top. I would def take a dancer for a trial LD or two b/f committing to a VIP especially @ Tootsies – b/c some of the Tootsies sharks promise the moon and don’t deliver a pizza. Tootsies; Scarlett’s; and Cheetah Hallandale are within 10 minutes of each other by car and South FL clubs close around 5:00 a.m. giving a PL plenty of time to take it all in if they have the time and funds. There is also Solid Gold in Oakland Park (Fr Lauderdale) that many seem to tike – it’s a bit more upscale and dancers wear gowns on the floor. There is also Dean’s Gold in North Miami Beach which is similar to Solid Gold. I still would say Tootsies; Scarlett’s should be your first choices b/c these clubs offer a lot and thus a good time can be had all around (w/ the caveat that if extras are a must then Scarlett’s would not work out for you).
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    OP looks much more like a leech than a newbie. I don't mind helping newbies. I hate leeches.
  • Bixby
    9 years ago
    Appreciate the info - thanks.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    Upstairs at Tootsies a gorgeous lady offered me anything I wanted in the VIP. Said $400 was standard there for those services. It is cheaper in thev1/2rooms at Solid Gold, 20 mins to the North in Oakland Park/Ft. Laurderdale. There the girls ask for more but $200 usually does it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion