tuscl

Disarm the police!!!!

deogol
Michigan
Saturday, January 10, 2015 8:45 AM
Cop Trying to Kill the Family Dog, Kills Woman Instead, In Front of her Husband and 4-year-old Son [view link]

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I agree
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Dumb ass cop.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Oops!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Like most every one of these situations, the real fault starts with the so called "victim". RE: "...domestic dispute...", "...arrested Monday night...", "...domestic abuse...", "...altercation...", "...still threatened the officer...". None of the above, not dead!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Thug cops!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    PG, Of course there are "bad apples", as there are in any grouping of people.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Clubber, True that, and in some instances, there might be a couple of good apples in a group. 'Sides, the "Thug cops!" was more a comment towards SJG who seems to call people (especially bouncers) who don't meet his standards a "thug."
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Clubber sez: "Like most every one of these situations, the real fault starts with the so called "victim". RE: "...domestic dispute...", "...arrested Monday night...", "...domestic abuse...", "...altercation...", "...still threatened the officer...". None of the above, not dead! " Yeah, while that is true, and if the victim didn't do dumb shit to cause the cops to come in the first place, none of that would have happened. However, that doesn't erase the cops' obligation to perform his duty in an intelligent manner. You could use the same logic on the cop's performance: if he hadn't done something stupid, the victim wouldn't have been shot. I'm assuming he made a big mistake...or three...and that will all come out. I'm a huge supporter of the cops, and always give them the benefit of the doubt. But if the cop did something stupid, then maybe he shouldn't be a field cop anymore. Maybe he belongs at a desk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion