tuscl

THEY PLAY THESE 2 SONGS ALL THE TIME

rattdog
New York
one of them goes "work work work work working on my shit"

the other one goes "I'm in love with the coco" "baking soda baking soda"

yes folks this is what's out there that's masquerading as music nowadays I'm afraid. but I do admit it is fun to goof on those songs for shits and giggles.

19 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^If I didn't see the video I would have thought he was singing about Swiss Miss Instant Chocolate
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    One reason I send less time in clubs, the lack of music.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't recall my parents being as upset with Rock & Roll as I am with this Rap/Hip Hop shit.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

I don't recall my parents being upset at all. But then, they were pretty tolerant folks.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    That video was so stereotypical, it would embarress a lot of blacks. Nothing like pandering to the lowest common denominator when you have no talent,
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    FYI - baking soda and ice are used to "cook" cocaine to make crack. Ergo: I'm in love wit da coco; baking soda, baking soda"
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ spoken like a true gangsta
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Shadow sez: "I don't recall my parents being as upset with Rock & Roll as I am with this Rap/Hip Hop shit."

What amazes me is that it's basically one fucking beat...every song is the same fucking beat...and guys talkin' the same shit cuz they can't sing....and this rap/hiphop shit has been around and popular for fucking EVER. I mean, music styles tend to come and go, but this shit just keeps hanging on and on.

Let's move on and find something new. Geez, it was old 10 years ago.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Yeah, jerkison, you don't know what you're talking about.

You're basing everything you hear off the radio, otherwise you'd know that the statements you made aren't true
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Ummm...GoVikings....it's with all due respect that I say:

What the fuck are you talking about? What statements?
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    "What amazes me is that it's basically one fucking beat...every song is the same fucking beat...and guys talkin' the same shit cuz they can't sing.."

The above statements are false and ignorant.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ exactly. You said it perfectly. You have no idea what the fuck anything is about.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    So you're gonna give one of those TUSCL standard comments where you just say you're wrong but not say why ? Oh, okay...I'll take your comments for what they're worth...
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ are you able to walk and chew gum at the same time?
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Girls girls girls gets played for every uptime at kahoots and sirens
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ss1,

Never heard Girls Girls Girls in a club. ;)
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I actually got dances once from a girl who was in the video for the first song. She used to work at King of Diamonds in Miami.

That 'Coco' song is just funny; and I totally agree that the music nowadays is...lacking. A lot of popular rap does sound the same now, so I understand jerikson's POV (assuming he doesn't listen to rap that often). However, GoVikings is correct in that it all doesn't sound the same. I would probably think a bunch of (insert music genre I don't really listen to) sounds the same too. Lord knows I can't tell the difference between one techno/dance song and the next.
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    and the girlie dance songs - holy shit!!!! not only do the songs sound the same somewhat, but the voices are totally the same. you have girls imitating other girls' voices. for example, this chick ke$ha (sp) - heard one of her songs called tik tok which the clubs constantly play for the last 4-5 years, and I thought all this time it was the skank from the black eyed peas that was singing that song.

ehh the motley crue song "girls, girls, girls," not much of a fan of that song but I have to consider that an upgrade. over any pop or rap shit that's out there today. in one of the clubs in nyc though when ever that song is played all the night time shift girls are on stage and the dj says each girl's name as each walks off the stage, which enables you to identify which you girl you have in mind for some fun by name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion