tuscl

Dancer recomendations

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
One of my favorites is " You don't want to get any dances from her. She gets nasty". Gee thanks. I'll avoid her. LOL.

9 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    Spitter!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I've heard similar quite a few times. And I love the quizzical look after I say something like "could you tell her I'd like a dance with her?"
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Haha!
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    I've never received a dancer recommendation from another dancer that totally suited my requirements.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    And the SS when they recommend their friends as the best, no matter how it suits your tastes.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Context is important.

If "gets nasty" means she has poor personal hygiene and you could end up with either a red or brown stain on the front of your pants from a lapdance, then that's one thing.

If "gets nasty" means she ends up with a sticky substance on her, that's another.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I've only heard a dancer refer to another dancer as nasty when the other dancer was very oral. The nasty dancer was very oral. I didn't see anything nasty.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I don't think I've ever received a recommendation on a dancer from another dancer. Closest I've come was the last time I went to a SC and this girl (likely) told her friend to walk up to me after she and I finished a few dances.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    It's happened to me a couple times, but usually under odd circumstances.

For instance, once a dancer was having a bad week away from the club and I spent 30-45 minutes listening to her issues and helping her talk through them. She was having trouble keeping it together and decided to tip out, but before she did, she said she was very appreciative and that she would send another girl over who she recommended highly and tell her to give me the best grind she could. It worked out well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion