Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

P.O.F. best free hook up site ever

jvTroop

Dirty Cop

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Been using plenty of fish for 3 years now and it is so good at getting me local ass from ladies from 18-80 i no longer fuck with other websites for free hook ups.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Wow. I'm impressed first post and you say you are hooking up with "ladies" from 18 to............. 80! That's quite a large spectrum! Think I'll stick to the 20 to 30 year old "ladies" lol!

I can honestly say, I ain't never had anyehere NEAR an 80 year old. lol. (Not that I's ever wanted to... Damn...)

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

Well thats my joke. The oldest was this beautiful 60 year old hippy. The sex was amazing

Profile picture for fastscrs
fastscrs
•

Do you respond to their profiles or are they contacting you?

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

Both. I strip club and mp as well. Love backpage. But ive sunk money into paid sites and most are scams. P.o.f. is free and works

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Paid personal sites are a rip off.

POF, okcupid and tinder are the ways to go.

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

Yes ^

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I just talked to a dancer last night who found her boyfriend on plenty of fish. That was the first time I ever heard of it.

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

Yes , all kinds of bitches are on their. Ive hooked up with 3 dancers from this site

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement