tuscl

Having cake and pie

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Sunday, January 4, 2015 6:52 PM
I once thought this was a choice but life has yielded itself to me and i believe strong that a man can live a double life with his cute lil house wife and slutts on the corner How you feel boys ?

14 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    ... Awaiting JS69 insight or rather incite :)
  • jvTroop
    10 years ago
    Js69 ?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ... Oh yes he has strong opinions about marriage and strippers. You'll see :)
  • jvTroop
    10 years ago
    Nice...cant wait :)
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Most guys eventually get caught. But that's often just because they stop caring enough to hide it.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Did someone say pie?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Well my opinion may surprise you. I believe that sex should only be between a husband and wife. However, in order for that to work, both spouses have to willingly give themselves to meet the sexual needs of the other. If they do, then monogamous marriage works. If they don't, then it doesn't work. For example, let's say I meet a woman who runs a restaurant that serves great food. I agree for the rest of my life to eat only in her place. In exchange, she has to agree to keep regularly serving the delicious types of food that led me to her place in the first instance. If after 10-15 years she starts to take my business for granted, and she refuses to serve me meals when I'm hungry, or only gives me one or two simple dishes that she knows I am tired of, then eventually I'm gonna start looking at other women's restaurants. I will try hard to keep my commitment to the original woman but if she refuses to feed me a decent meal year after year, and if there are other restaurants all over the place offering the food that I love, there's no way I can keep eating every meal at the old place. I'd slowly start venturing out occasionally for a meal elsewhere, and those visits would grow more frequent as I found lots of great places serving exactly the food I love. Yes I'm breaking the commitment that I made to the first woman, but she is also breaking our deal by refusing to meet the needs that I had when we made the deal. So she really has no basis to complain if I refuse to be satisfied with something that is so far from her best. Sex in marriage works the same way in my view. Satisfy your spouses sexual needs and he or she should not stray. Refuse to satisfy those needs when you have the complete ability to so so, especially over the long term, and there is no practical choice in my view. Does it work to be married and to play with strippers on the side? Yes and no. Yes it works for a while. I've been doing it for 15 years or so, although Ive only been having sex with strippers for a few of those years. But I don't think it works forever. Eventually you get sick of living with a woman who can and should be meeting your needs but doesn't. That sickness grows when you have a dream stripper who does absolutely everything completely to satisfy your every need. How do you stay with the wife long term when you can have women like? Plus the DS costs far less than the wife does all things considered. So no, long term I don't think it works to be married and actively fucking strippers. What long term means is different for everybody but eventually the two worlds will collide in some way.
  • jvTroop
    10 years ago
    Pie and cake
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    James is right. I am quickly reaching the point where I don't give a shit about hiding it any more.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ good analogy
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Great. Now I'm hungry for some pie.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Eat lots of pie
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    For some, it doesn't even have to be a "double" life, with the lying and deception implied there unto.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I suppose you realize that some of the best chefs are men, don't you? I've been leading a "double life" for almost 6 years now. But my wife has Alzheimers Disease and as Ronald Reagen said," she can hide her own Easter eggs". I make sure all of her needs are met and then take care of my needs. Being duplicitous is no great feat, in that my ATF calls the house and I've even introduced my wife to my ATF's mother. Right now my wife & I are taking care of my ATF's cat while she's in drug rehab for 6 months. I just can't get enough pussy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion