tuscl

Dancer With Butt Plug

Sunday, January 4, 2015 2:42 PM
Here is the dancer with the Butt Plug. [view link] She's OK and fine, but there's another dancer way hotter than her that was with me that night. Thought you might like her.

11 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    That is one sweet ass, that's for sure.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ ya she's not bad, not bad.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Nice body...tiny waist... But damn, the face looks way too young and, well, average for me. Looks like somebody's 12 year old sister. And the butt plug is just wrong.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    And by the way, IMO, just as well done tattoos can make a very hot and nasty stripper look even hotter and nastier, I suppose (though I'm not certain) that a well done buttplug can also make a hot and nasty stripper even hotter and nastier. But a sweet, young looking blonde who looks like somebody's kid sister with a butt plug just doesn't match, IMO. It's like she's trying to be nasty, but she just isn't. And butt plugs are just wrong.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    My dancer's butt plug looked like this. Was yours same type? [view link]
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    She looks good but needs to wax that butt crack. Would not want to be around if she farts and that butt plug/jewelry shoots out like a bullet
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    Alabegonz dude...hotter than that chick? If I was uber-rich like Jeffrey Epstein this is the kind of chick I'd have lounging around my crib, ready to give me a "massage" whenever the mood strikes me.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Does she dance with the plug or was that just inserted for the picture?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    she's totally hot if you're into the GND thing.
  • Daniel964
    9 years ago
    I wonder if she removes the plug to give a LD or just grinds your junk with it in and if she removes it what the fuck does she do with it? Ask the PL to please hold this? Lol
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Let's hope she doesn't try to get him to lick it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion