tuscl

The System by RickyBoyDugan as revised by Dougster

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
The following is solely a portrayal of a "faggot" character and is provided for entertainment "and gay" purposes only. Nothing in the following article should be construed as representative of any heterosexual experience of, or activity conducted by, the author--"because the author is a fag"

All too often, I read that it is difficult or impossible to find girls that will provide "takeout" in this city or that club. While there are indeed some clubs where it is difficult, for the most part this is complete crap.

The reality is that, with the rare exceptions of some small town, one-off clubs in the boonies, wherever there are "male" dancers there is takeout. I travel extensivley across the country and I would estimate that about 100% of all "gay" dancers are open to it under the right circumstances, though the ratios may fluctuate a bit from city to city and "penis to butthole"

This is particularly true now when times are tough and these "guys" are not making what they used to. Many of them have "pets" to support, which makes the thought of an after-hours "dick" infusion that much more appealing to them.

Before we venture further, however, it is important to note that this is not for everyone. If you need to be "loved" by "a female" , are looking to make a long-term connection, or are just timid then move on. This is purely about how to get "him" from the club into your hotel bed, which is always something I am on the lookout for. I don't care about making any type of connection, nor am I really interested in wasting time in some crappy lap dance area, so if I think a "guy" looks good on stage then "he" would look great naked in my bed.

Now to the meat of the matter:

Remember that HE is trying to sell something and so are you. HE is trying to sell the fantasy, DnA, etc., in the hopes of eliciting cash from you. You need to be seen as someone who can feed HIM with NUTS. I always wear a nice suit (which I usually have on anyway when I am traveling-- trolling for dick), but I would imagine that other nice clothes would work. A good suit will make you well noticed in many clubs and opens up your options dramatically, particularly in the right "gay" clubs (more on that below). If you look like a bum then you are "going for" handicapped "ass" . Remember you do not necessarily have to spend like a heavyweight, just look like one. Also, when the stripper asks you what you do, have a good answer. If your job is less than special, then make something up, like an "anal" engineer or something else that sounds "complicated" and "important." HE won't know the difference anyway, but it will keep you on HIS mind as a source of possibilities (including "CUM" flow).

Play it cool. NEVER sit at a stage - it makes you look desperate to see d&a. Sit at the bar or at a table if the bar is not available. If you are suited up then the guy will find you. When a guy that you like sits down, offer to buy HIM a drink and be confident, calm and friendly, with a warm smile and direct eye contact (remember you are playing the part of a friendly but "deviant" person) . When the guy asks for a lap dance, I usually respond with something like "thank you for asking honey, but that's not really my gig." If HE presses, I usually let HIm know that "I never handle my stuff in these places." If HE is a pro, this will ususally prompt HIM to swallow up with a question that leads to the right place-- my balls in his face. If HE does not respond but stays sitting with you anyway for a while longer, nonchalantly give HIM something to play with (I usually use a zipper ) and feel free to take the initiative. When HE says thank you I am ususally ready with something like " No problem - you have to make a living too. It's been good talking with you. I have to say that I also have every intention of trying to talk you out of here tonight." If things have been going well up to this point and HE is open to it, then this will usually move things along. However, keep your eyes and ears open - if HE refuses you outright or you are getting pleasant but noncommittal responses, then time to hold a bad hand and jerk HIM along. With the way you look, another guy will be next in line soon enough.

Hopefully this is helpful and good luck!

7 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    That would be RickyBoy telling us his real as opposed to fantasy MO.

• Xeinok
    10 years ago
    where the hell is the TLDR?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Who the fuck is "Dougster" ?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ He's the guy you have on ignore.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @xeinok...OH, TLDR? SJG broke it a long, long time ago.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Mikey sez: "^^^^ He's the guy you have on ignore."

Oh, okay...thanks...I lost track. The list is up to 26 people now. And there's a waiting list for when I get around to adding more.

It just occurred to me...maybe it's 26 aliases for one total douchebag....that could be.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    jerkoffson: "maybe it's 26 aliases for one total douchebag....that could be"

Very interesting conjecture. Some douchebag/psycho with one alias for each letter of the alphabet. Let's see:

c - crazyjoe
    d - Dougster
    j - juicebox69
    m - mikeya02
    x - xenophobe272
    z - zebra1783

Could be!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion