georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

13 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Space boooobs!!!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Now jerikson dude, if you're going to post something related to space realize that Kate Upton in a bikini on a plane flying a zero G trajectory is groovy!

An ugly chick that looks like she is from Zeta Reticuli twerking and swallowing a dildo is NOT groovy.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yes
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Ooooo that gave me a funny feeling down there!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    If only she hadn't been wearing that bikini I could have died a happy man.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    She's done photo shoots in Antarctica and in zero-G. What other non-typical places could she do a shoot in?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    She should do a selfie on the International Space Station. The Earth in the background and her boobs up front..
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    She is sooooo hott.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    to bad she wasn't naked
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Not for me, but I envy her getting to do that.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Sorry but I find it seriously dumb to go to the trouble of getting the damn plane, yet you can't find a model with a equally nice rack who's down with being topless.

Seems like we guys have a thing for women with extra-curvy curves. Busty and curvy hips is ideal in my opinion. But flat-up-top-curvy-below beats top heavy for me any day of the week. But it seems that chicks who are famous for supposed uber-hotness are either top heavy, or anorexic for the pederast crowd.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Clubber. I think you can charter flights to do free fall for $150K or so. Get about 30 guys or so and it is only $5K a head.

Or...better yet...bring so strippers along for space boobs!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    zip,

The best I could do was skydiving. It was great, well, at least till the landing. I've seen, but not tried, those vertical wind tunnels where you can "free fall" for as long as you like.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion