tuscl

Stripper injuries

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, January 1, 2015 7:49 AM
To the inexperienced, a strip club might seem like a pretty safe environment to work in from the standpoint of work place accidents. But I saw an example recently of why that is not necessarily true. A dancer takes off her clothes to dance for the PL next to me. Before she starts she says be careful when you touch my left breast. She explains that she just had a curling iron accident in the dressing room. I look over and sure enough she has a big, ugly and very fresh burn in the middle of her small left breast. She had short hair that wasn't even close to her shoulders so I couldn't figure out how the curling iron ended up on her breast. There were no curls in her hair either, so she must've stopped after trying to curl her breasts. I guess dancers can be PLs too. Has anyone else seen any on the job injuries to strippers?

24 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I've seen a couple girls fall from the stripper pole. Also saw a girl trip and fall while walking off stage.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I once saw a dancer go to the ER to have her cell phone removed from her ear
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Yeah, once saw a stripper thinking too hard. Smoke starting coming out of her head. :)
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Most strippers I know don't climb the pole or do fancy pole work because of the danger of falling. If they get hurt, they can't get workman's comp because they are independent contractors.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I've seen strippers fall off the pole, too, I think that's universal. In one club I go to, there's a ramp from main area back to the stripper dressing room. I sometimes see very drunk strippers fall off their high heels going down that ramp. In one club I go to, one day they constructed a very small second stage out on the main floor. It was on a raised platform maybe 5" off the ground, and the stage itself was dark. Easy to see on nightshift when it's all lit up and there's a girl dancing on it, but this second stage is always dark and unused on dayshift. You get the picture -- not easy to see in the dark, and if you're a stripper or a regular customer, you have for months or years simply walked through that area. For months afterward, we'd watch strippers and customers trip and fall on that stage while trying to walk across the club
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I heard some strippers complaining about wrist injuries from jerking dudes off once
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Stupid Stripper Falls Gets Stuck Behind Lockers Upside [view link] It has been confirmed that this happened at the Columbia Platinum Plus
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I've heard a lot of strippers complain of curling iron burns. What the fuck are those crazy bitches doing with those things in the dressing room anyways?
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    I saw a drunk stripper slide of some dude's lap and bang the back of her head on the lip of a stage very hard. She actually got back up on the guy's lap and was going to continue until blood starting surfacing on the back of her head.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    There is evidently a buckled up place in the floor at PP Columbia on the way to the dressing room. I watched several dancers trip on it one day. None actually went down to the floor but it was funny to watch how many actually did trip.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I've always thought SCs could potentially be a more dangerous work place than normal. Drunk girls walking around in those high heels? Sounds like a plan for disaster for some. Then the pole and stage, along with dark clubs. It's a wonder more injuries don't occur. Not to mention those wrist injuries @Crazyjoe discussed. And wasn't it about a year and a half ago when a dancer was killed falling off a balcony during a lap dance?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    magic, A speed bump, perhaps. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I knew a stripper that had a curling iron accident. She was a black stripper in a mixed club in Dallas – apparently she had sat on a curling iron in the DR that someone had left on seat and she had a big fresh burn on her big ole right butt cheek – looked pretty painful.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think SCs should avoid steps in a club especially where one would not except them (like in the middle of a walkway or hallway – unexpected steps in a dark ass SC is a recipe for eating it.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    BT's in S. Miami years ago. They had a rail attached to the ceiling. Dancers would swing on it. One afternoon, a "Papi dancer" tries it out and lands on her butt with the ceiling crashing down on her. I personally think her pride was the real injury.
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    when i was new to dancing,was tipsy and not careful and caught my hair on fire as there was a tea candle behind customer's back on top of the couch…everybody was very entertained at my crazy moves trying to put off the fire,the guy tipped me well later and it got me attention and more sales,so you may think i did it on purpose lol, so timely,now i could pay my rent and get hair cut at last...lost quite a bit of volume in hair on one side so theres some desperate times call for desperate measures lol
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    people be like why let me smell your hair,why its smells burnt interesting…haha couldn't wash out that smell after 2washes
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    i meant *wow stupid macbook autocorrect lol
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Hair on fire, and dancer trapped upside down behind the lockers. Both easily beat breast burned by curling iron.
  • yndy
    9 years ago
    @Corvus- Almost exactly two years ago: [view link]
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Strippers can be very clumsy, and as long as they don't seriously hurt themselves, it can be quite humorous to watch. Worst I have seen was a dancer take a hard tumble down some stage stairs. They took her away in an ambulance in a neck brace. Ouch.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Lol motor
  • Daniel964
    9 years ago
    I seen a drunk stripper try to slide down the pole upside down. She lost her grip and did a faceplant into the stage knocked herself out and broke her nose. She was a champ though. A couple of nights later when I went back she was at work black eyes and taped up nose and all. I guess she needed money to pay for the ambulance ride and hospital.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    One of my old faves at my #3 club was out of commission for a while because she injured her ankle because her heel broke off while she was dancing onstage. I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often. I have seen more than 1 girl who climbed the pole and then injured themselves as they descended the pole too fast. I've even seen that at my favorite club, where the pole can't be more than 10 feet high. As for curling irons, that doesn't surprise me, because it seems like they all curl their hair.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion