tuscl

Strip Club Outing

Saturday, December 27, 2014 10:49 PM
Well I just got back for the club and all I can say is WOW!!! What a great time we had and that it was nice to meet a few of the guys from TUSCL. I wont get into dirty details on the open forum, but if you would like to read the juicy stuff check it out on [view link]

10 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I call bull shit. This just sounds like a shill for another site.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    For even more juicy details go to JoeDirts,[view link]
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I say bull shit too ! Dirt Boy is a dirt bag ! This monger site is too much bull shit. If you can't post it on TUSCL......then get the fuck out of here damn it !!!!
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Look at his discussions. They all promote the other site ! Fuck off Dirt Bag !!!!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    looks like he is a spammer. ..
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Now that we've established that, I like it when an ass wipe like him posts spam, and nobody even bothers to respond!..... Unlike what I just did!
  • DirtBoy313
    10 years ago
    You guys should come to the next one....this one was a lot of fun. Maybe it will help with your bad attitudes :)
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Maybe if he's buying -- and paying for all of our travel expenses, too.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Good luck getting in. They've set up all kinds of "rules" before you can look at the site or post or read there. Not sure why they keep posting here or on TwoSheds asking for people to join, when they don't act like they really want any new members... Not a good experience having to jump through all kinds of hoops and conform to their admins "rules".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion