tuscl

Public specticals ITC

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Ever been one or seen one. I think I have done both. Never mind what I did. :) One that comes to mind was seeing another guy that I know to be a regular at the club with one of my favorite dances, They were locked in an embrace with their eyes closed for a good 10 minutes. We believe that they were actually asleep.

12 comments

• AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    One of my on-again, off-again favorites -- usually off-again because she's kind of a dance tease, but occasionally on-again because we've known each other a long time and she's probably a nine at least, kind of a cross between a Swedish bikini girl and Marilyn Monroe -- will rarely sit anywhere other than a customer's lap and will often just engage in staring contests with me and others. It's actually kinda hot.

There was one dancer I somehow got dances from a few times who had been pretty good previously but was once was feeling under the weather. She wanted to do a dance for me badly, but she was fading fast and when she got in the back, she said her head was pounding and really didn't feel good. The dance ended up being three minutes of her just sitting next to me with her head on my shoulder. Basically as an added tip for past dances, I paid her for the dance and she was understanding I didn't tip. Don't think I ever saw her again, but I kinda felt like I did the right thing.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat I was NOT asleep! Just resting my eyes. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I was trying to protect your identity. :)
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I hate pubic septicles.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

This wasn't really public, as it happened in VIP. But I once had a dancer I had met/known off and on from my visits pass out literally on top of me.
    Not sure if it was alcohol or drugs or a combination of both. But she passed out completely and I had to place her on the couch, and went and got the bouncer to tell him what happened. He and one of the other girls there took her to the dressing room.
    Next time I saw her, she apologized but I got the impression it wasn't the first time that had happened to her.
    Come to think of it, I had another girl kind of do the same thing. Only this one was at a different club and the VIP had a small stage in each room for the dancer to use if she wanted. This one got up on the stage and crawled into a fetal position after a few songs while I tried to get her to wake up. I didn't have to get the bouncer for this one. She finally got up and made her way to the dressing room. lol.

• PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    One time at a club in Indy, the dancer who was sitting with me was having some major problems staying awake, Even drinking a Red Bull, she was nodding off. Every now and again, her head would lower and the straw would catch her in a cheek, in the chin, in the mouth, and even up her nose. The dancer on stage worked to stifle her giggles. Have to admit, I had to work at that a bit, too.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    A few months ago, there was a guy who fell asleep on the shitter. I did not envy the bouncer that had go in there to wake him up.
  • Timbuck12
    10 years ago
    A few months back I watched in amusement as a guy across the bar from me got jacked off by a dancer while he was just sitting at the bar. The moment of completion was comical because it was so obvious what was going on. Hope he tipped her well.....
  • DroidX
    10 years ago
    One time at Follies a very drunk girl was dancing for me, when she passed out on my lap. She had placed my FIV before she passed out and seemed to be enjoying it. When she stopped moving and started snoring, I couldn't help but laugh. My buddy thought it was hilarious.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    You can usually bet alcohol or drugs are involved in these situations. My experience has always been that dancers are kind of hyper ADHD types and are out to make a buck. If they are falling asleep on the job......come on now....something is wrong !
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    A long time ago in a club, one of the hookers asked the bartender for a shot as she stood next to me at the bar. He said no you have had to much, whereupon she puled out a pistol, pointed it at him and fired, had not the dude on the barstool on the other side pushed her arm up so the shot hit the ceiling I'd have seen someone shot two feet away from me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion