tuscl

Merry Christmas

Thursday, December 25, 2014 7:56 AM
Just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm retiring the slaux.pas handle. I created it when I read posts by one "retard" named slaux_pas lamblasting another "retard" named zipman68. This long term (albeit occasional) poster decided to create slaux.pas to show the trolls exactly what they sound like. It wasn't hard. I just created three rules. First, say "retard" a lot. Second, substitute "your" for "you're". Third, don't bother correcting spelling errors. I expanded the second to simply avoid all contractions. It is actually kind of fun to write that way. I've probably posted more as slaux.pas than as my other handle. I hope the immature trolls got a little bit of their own medicine. Here is what I learned: We all knew Juice/Duke actually is an idiot, so I won't add anything. Crazyjoe is actually a pretty good guy. He played along. I honestly don't think mikeya02 got the joke. Steve229 and zipman68 are narcissistic fucks that have to feel smarter than everybody else. I'm not sure if they left because of me, but they knew I was fucking with them and didn't like it. To the real slaux_pas I'll just say that you don't get it. Your criticism of zipman68 only encourages the guy. He feels smarter than you so he keeps fucking with you. If you really want to fuck with somebody like zipman68 or steve229 you have to act like an idiot but slip in something to let them know you're doing it intentionally. That pisses people like those two off, because they don't like being fucked with. Just insult them and they don't care. And I have no idea what is wrong with Dougster. I thought he was like steve229 and zipman68. But I couldn't get a rise out of him. Maybe he is genuinely mentally ill. Dougster, please get help. To the rest of you retards, Merry Christmas

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Nice
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    "I am so smart that I (note the narcissism) drove the trolls away by becoming a troll. You’re welcome. See how I did that? I used the proper grammatical spelling (you’re) for the intended use? That’s because I am so smart." April Fools! Talk about someone who just doesn’t get it. As if trolls needed to hear how they sound. Sheeeesh. You are still welcome slaux.pas even if you obviously don’t and never will understand why. May you forever be relegated to the dust bin of TUSCL history like so many other lame one act failures that have gone before you. And to all a good night!
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Perhaps I should have included this retard on my list of "worse retards". I know that taking his handle was kind of a dick move so I didn't want to kick him around too much. But I do wonder why he doesn't just put the trolls on ignore. You know what's worse than the trolls? Reading bullshit complaints about the trolls from retards that are too stupid to put them on ignore. Maybe this handle will have stay out of retirement for the express purpose of trolling slaux_pas. Why would I do that? Cuz your a retard slaux_pas
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    @slaux.pas “You know what's worse than the trolls? Reading bullshit complaints about the trolls from retards that are too stupid to put them on ignore.” [view link] @slaux.pas “I created it when I read posts by one "retard" named slaux_pas lamblasting another "retard" named zipman68.” @slaux.pas “This long term (albeit occasional) poster decided to create slaux.pas to show the trolls exactly what they sound like.” @slaux.pas “I hope the immature trolls got a little bit of their own medicine” I couldn’t agree more – v/r slaux_pas.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    ^^^ As that retard zipman68 might say, dude, you're making it really tempting to keep the slaux.pas handle active just to fuck with you. I'm sure zipman68 would have some additional "groovy lingo" in there, but I'm certain he'd call you dude. With that in mind, I have a few questions for you, and I'll ask it in the fashion of that retard zipman68. Dude, why do you respond to insults so quickly? Dude, why did you link to the the thread you replied to? Dude, why are you so angry. I wanted to give the trolls a taste of their own medicine. You're enraged by them. Dude, why is that? Could it be cuz your a retard?
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    @slaux.pas There is no need for this to continue. The more you humiliate yourself the more the vile attack dogs are laughing at you. They have no need to ridicule you because you are doing that well enough on your own and you are seemingly oblivious to the fact. I’m asking you to stop. No one will ever be able to deny that you tried but enough is enough. Your posting the same inane juvenile shit over and over again never did and never will work. It is time to ask yourself whether it isn’t nobler to quietly crawl away never to be seen again knowing that you did your very best even though you failed miserably or staying to publically suffer more and more self inflicted shame and degradation with each new post you make. Seriously “dude” it has become painful to watch and I’m asking you to just face reality and let it go before you hurt yourself. Now if you really can't help yourself then you have my permission to go ahead and throw one last short bus tantrum just so you can tell yourself you’ve had the last word but then STFU. slaux_pas
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion