tuscl

CF This Holiday

Monday, December 22, 2014 10:16 AM
Been spending a good amount of time with my CF, basically taking her out and going to several places, buy stuff and walk around the streets of downtown Portland. She's really nice, and she dresses to impress. She surprised me with stolen kisses. We were standing waiting for the walk sign and I would steal a kiss and she steal later as we walk down the xmas decorated windows of Morrisson street. I had to drop her off her friends place as I need to drive to another dinner party. But before we parted, she gave me the most awesome kiss. And she was about to step away, I pulled her back, turned her around and gave her one more kiss. Then I stared at her eyes for another minute. She was so beautiful that night.

7 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    How much does she cost?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Ah. True love!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I'm sure you are having the best time of your Holiday Season fellow mongers! I am.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    The DS gives the most passionate kisses right before and right after she has each of her several orgasms. So I always bring my mouth from her pussy up to her other lips just before and just after the big event. Young love is such a beautiful thing.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I'll drink to that, in fact I'll buy you my favorite drink: Rum and coke.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Buy me Sex On The Beach, OK ! Merry Christmas!
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Beautiful post! Happy for you alabegonz!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion