tuscl

the night after christmas

thedude1028
Maryland
Monday, December 22, 2014 7:19 AM
Haven't been clubbing in a while and my next best chance is going to be the night after christmas. So what do we think the sc scene will be like on Friday the 26th? Devoid of talent and PLs or business as usual? specifically in the philly area...

11 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    I can't recall ever clubbing the night after Christmas but I suspect it would be hopping. All the PL's on holiday and probably tired of being around their family. Ready to get out and get at it. The talent would follow the money.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I thought this was going to be a poem :(
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    'Twas the night after Christmas, and all through the club.... The DS is working the post holiday period. She said she has heard it is usually a busy time.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Not a bitch was stick shifting, not even a rub...
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Since the 26th is a Friday I doubt it will be totally dead. I would imagine a few less PL and dancers. But end of the month is often prime time for dancers to work extra shifts to cover rent.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Chances are probably better for Saturday, Dec. 27, 2014. The kids will have started to drive the dancers crazy by Saturday morning and the cost of everything will have hit them after all of the friends, visitors and realtives have eaten them out of house and home. Dancers will know that they have only a few days to get the New Year's rent in.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I have always enjoyed the week between Christmas and New Year's. I used to routinely do one of my out of town roadtrips the weekend between Christmas and New Year's, but then it snowed one year and then my brother started having his family, so we'd have Christmas with him then, so that petered out in the end. Part of why I like that week is the fact my birthday is in there as well. The fact 12-26 is a Friday has to mean it will likely be a full staff of dancers wherever you go. I would like to go to one of my regular clubs Friday.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    The stockings were tossed by the pole with care, In hopes that a PL would soon tip her with flare...
  • thedude1028
    10 years ago
    haha thanks guys for the responses both serious and rhymesical.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Informal poll of dancers at my local club suggests no one is sure what to expect. Dancers are definitely picking up extra shifts right now to cover the holidays; if nothing else my club is closed 3 of the next 8 days so they are planning ahead. I expect a lot of PLs to stay home on the 26th who might normally go out on Friday nights.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion