Public Service Announcement: Winter driving tip

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Driving in the snow is like eating pussy. If you don't slow down and pay attention you could slide into the asshole in front of you.

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Great advice. I am going to pass it on.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    LOL, great stuff shadow! I'm gonna have to steal this one.

I'm a very cautious driver when there are no conditions. So you better believe I slow down when there's snow on the road.

The problem is I can't control what the other drivers do. :-(
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Summer or winter, I do my best to be a cautious driver. But I wholeheartedly agree with GoVikings -- it's the other drivers you gotta watch out for. Some of the more fun accidents I've been in:
    - While doing 55-60 on the 465 around Indy, I got clipped by a semi, which sent me spinning across three lanes of traffic and into a concrete median. No other cars were involved, and no one got hurt. My car was totaled though.
    - While sitting at a stoplight, on my way back to the store after my last delivery of the night, I got rear-ended by a drunk asshole. He handed me his insurance information to start copying down, but when the cop got within sight, he took off. Course, I still had his insurance information in my hands.
    - On afternoon, on my way to work at the air base, a road-paint truck was stopped in the driving lane with its arrow flashing to, of all places, the shoulder. In the passing lane, the lady in front of me slowed down to almost a complete stop, uncertain what to do. I came to almost a complete stop as well. The girl behind me didn't. She barreled into me at, I'm guessing, 40-45 mph. Yeah, it was only the first car I ever owned; I didn't like it anyway *grrr*
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Shadow: Good one! Consider it stolen!
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

Lol.

If you think about it, those of you referring to the "Other drivers out there" really pertains to SC's too.

Unless, of course, you get to the club right when her shift starts and you're the first driver of the day that is DATY.....
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Old joke

A man is like a snowstorm... you never know when he's coming, how many inches you'll get, or how long he will last
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion