Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Old girl friends

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who this morning called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together.

I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that "old magic". "Wow!" I was flabbergasted.

"I don't know if I could keep pace with you now", I said, "I'm a bit older and a bit greyer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have."

She just giggled and said she was sure I would "rise to the challenge".

"Yeah." I said. "Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!"

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly.

She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

“Anyway”, she giggled, "I've put on a few pounds myself!"

So I told her to fuck off.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

LOL - now that's funny!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice double standard

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

She was calling to see if it was time to collect on that life insurance policy she bought on you.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Very funny.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Should have just told her you could use some time away from home and to pick you up at the local homeless shelter.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

LMAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement