tuscl

some strippers are RETARDS

Thursday, December 18, 2014 12:59 AM
I came in the club on a dead night with $400 on me...got my dancer all over me bitch gets $100 n dances then walks over to the only other customers witch waisted her time and got 0 dances...i was going to drop all $400 on her but bitch left like a retard....im a whale n training bitch dont leave win red is running hot...im a fuckin Duke.... Please share your like minded stories on this topic

21 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    RETARDED !
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Duke, how many bottles did you have to pick up and redeem the deposits to make $400? You must be in great shape after all that bending, lifting and lugging! ;-)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol !!! .....true story......lol !!!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    "witch waisted"...? LOL
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Your training is progressing well son. Now that you are getting enough money to be a whaler it is time to learn how to train bitches. Until you can train effectively this will happen.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lets keep working. You are progressing very well
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dong!!!! Ptshhhhh
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    U fuckTards crack A lack md upz
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Stripper 101 is don't leave a guy when he's actively shelling out cash.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    SOME strippers are retards?
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    At least 10% are not, jackslash
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Who you calling fucktard juice? I am your maestro.! $#&€
  • Nelly632
    10 years ago
    Wow yeah that makes no sense... I have never had a chick come through and leave while the money was still flowing. Closes thing for me was recently when I tipped this girl on stage a ten spot because it was a slow night and I wanted to impress. She got 3 dollars total while on stage for 3 songs because the club was slow as all hell during a Bears game. She came off stage and sat with some dude for like a hour and only got one dance and then walked around the room never coming over to me. I figured "Oh well your lost" that night was the night I spent the least amount of money ever in a strip club. Didn't make sense but I am not chasing a stripper down, she was not that fucking hot.
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    Hmm that does seem retarded...especially in nelly632 case! But in OP it could be that she was new to industry and clueless or the money would continue to flow if she kept doing more and more in every dance but she felt she'd rather have a shit night and go home then try again next time?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Did she see that you had all that extra money? It could've been that she was just having a long, bad day, and after you gave her enough to call it a wash, it was time to effectively call it a night. That other guy could've been an OTC regular, too, someone she didn't feel comfortable passing up in favor of someone else.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Thanks for pointing that out Duke. I'm clueless sometimes as to when I should sit with a guy at the bar or hit other guys up for dances:)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    No...i always flash my cash...she saw all those $20s..... Im not used to this...hell i can go into a club and on charm alone on a bizzy night lock a bitch down for hours I guess their is a first for us all
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    When i sling big cash i always go on dead nights and hours because im hoping to get the biggest bang bang for my buck.. Plus im sure most strippers would enjoy this idea of turning a shitty night into a good one Welcome deva
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Yes if you flash the cash that's a different story! I'm not THAT retarded lol plus I'm sure you're fun to hang out with regardless, especially on a dead night.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Diva..your sweet
  • dr_lee
    10 years ago
    If the dances aren't that great, maybe she did you a favor. If she's that fickle, I'm guessing her dances suck. No matter how hot the girl, if the dances suck, she can move onto someone else. I'll admit, though, some dancers definitely have weird attitudes when it comes to making money. It's like some of them just don't care about it. They'd rather get $1 from someone they like over $100 from someone they're not interested in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion