tuscl

Best clubs to visit in OH, IN, KY

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:23 PM
I am within 2 miles of Columbus, Indy, Lexington and L'ville. What are the best strip clubs to visit? I look for "high mileage", "two-way contact" with good body. They don't have to have a "pretty face" as long as the body and mileage is good to great. Do you have any suggestions?

15 comments

• bigdaddywags
    10 years ago
    Sorry, I meant to say 2 HOURS from C'Bus, Indy, Lex and L'ville
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    My history is old and in the Dayton area and none of that existed. From what I've heard, no improvement over time.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I know Columbus sucks and unless you know your way around in Louisville it sucks. I would have said PP in Lexington because I had a very good time there 2 years ago on both the afternoon and night shift but I see you have reviewed it and didn't like it. I thought Cowboy's sucked. So that leaves Indy with mixed results but mostly not good.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    The Harem in Dayton has to be one of your better options for good mileage and good looking girls. However, it's been nearly all-white when I've gone there, in case that's an issue. In Indy, I'd say Brad's and Dancers, although I haven't been to either in several years. And I've had some good times at Cowboys sticking to the $5 dances, which can be better than the $20 dances. You gotta watch for the drink scams, too. I couldn't tell what you meant about a good body vs. a pretty face. Aren't those priorities you consider for a single dancer? I've never heard of a club where the dancers as a group had great bodies but not pretty faces or vice versa.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    chandler, Harem, a renamed club? There was another club up near The LR, but I don't recall it being the Harem.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    PP Lexington fits your criteria. Not sure why you wouldn't like it. Nothing else is nearly as good in Lexington. I like Brads but haven't been in 2-3 years.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Clubber, I don't think the Harem has been around for very long. I only noticed it getting good reviews a couple of years ago. I have no idea whether it was there under a different name before. Of late, it seems to have taken the spotlight from The Living Room, which is in decline.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    chandler, Neither of the two clubs were worth much before, but then I judge on S. Florida standards. :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sweater puppies
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    In Indy, pretty much all of the clubs are hands-on, except for the Red Garter downtown. - Red Garter might be a classy place, but it's also hands-off (bouncers will be watching during the dances, just to make sure). - PT's on Pendleton Pike is overpriced and the dancers get to name their own lap dance prices, which can be pretty outrageous; I've heard they also have similar bouncer issues. - Paradise Cove is a boring shithole. The only contact I had with any dancers was when they asked me for a buck for the jukebox. - Kentucky Klub is another boring shithole. Good luck figuring out what hours they're open; I don't think they even know. - Pure Passion (off Lafayette and 38th) recently had a shooting. I have been there once though. The one dancer I met called me a gentleman after our dances; sure, I caressed her pussy but I didn't try to stick my fingers in her, which is, I guess by her definition, a gentleman. - Pure Passion (off North Post Road), I've never been to. - Classy Chassis has some interesting décor -- race cars mounted on the ceiling. For the most part though, on my last visit, I found these working-class dancers to be a bit on the snobbish side. - Dancers on Washington is pretty upscale and a bit pricier. - Patty's, also on Washington, is a neighborhood dive bar, very hit or miss. - Club Zeus is closed. - Club Venus, the one time I visited on a dayshift, was way too open and too much anything goes. - Club Rio (close to Pure Passions on 38th and Lafayette) is probably an upper middle-class club, with some very decent mileage. I've had some luck there on both dayshift and night. Course, YMMV. - Brad's, to me anyway, borders between middle-class and upper-class, and it offers some pretty decent contact, depending on the dancer. (Met one on dayshift who was completely hands-off. The other dancers, on both night and day, weren't quite as prudish, but YMMV.) - Harem House, again on Pendleton Pike, is leaning toward dive-bar status. Haven't seen it since they (allegedly) tore out the VIP area. I've probably had some of my best luck there. - Babes East, yep, another on Pendleton Pike, like Harem House, is leaning toward dive-bar status. Didn't really enjoy myself last time I was there, two, maybe three years ago. A dancer who's so drunk she can barely walk isn't a ringing endorsement. - Lenny's was sort of enjoyable. It's a black club near downtown. Enjoyed some dances and a lot of chatting with one dancer. Major problem for me was the IR cameras mounted right over each booth, not to mention their proximity and direct line of sight to the front door; I can only imagine how cold it might get in those booths this time of year. - Rick's, I've only been to once, and, like PT's, it was enough. It was all about upsell, upsell, upsell -- with no product to deliver. - Silk. Yawn. - Cat House, don't even waste your time. "Lingerie modeling" and sad lap dancing, with no mileage on top of it.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    PG, damn that is one comprehensive analysis a one city's clubs. You could be a tour guide.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I thought you had to call Babs for that.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    The only two clubs that i can recommend in that vicinity would be the PlayPen in wilder ky (just across the river from Cincinnati) or the Rustic Frog in new albany indiana (just across the river from louisville)
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I agree totally with Chandlers assessment. I might add Concepts in Lawrenceburg IN. It is ok and you get a lot of boobies in your face stage side. But it is a small club with no private areas so extras are not available.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Mostly agree with shadowcat on Louisville clubs. However, if all you want is grope and grind with a decently attractive body, almost any of the places on 7th Street Rd will provide that. Some of them will uncover body parts that, strictly interpreting the law, should stay covered, but if you're unfamiliar to them, don't expect it. A lot of them will let your hands under clothing even so.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion