tuscl

White Girl Prices . . .

Friday, February 25, 2005 8:19 AM
In my area white girls are generally more costly than black girls. I had told a light skin black girl favorite that she should really work at the white clubs because I thought she'd make a lot more $$$. Much later another white customer tried to convince her that she was actually a white person and he was crazy about her like I was. In response she decided to become a white girl at white clubs. She did extremely well telling me how stupid she'd been to ever work at a black club. Unfortunately, she thought it was racist of me to pay white girl prices to white girls while *usually* denying the same opportunity to black girls. I told her that black girls and white girls are not equal, which made her extremely pissed off. She then decides to claim she is white based on other whites' belief systems. Yikes what a mess. The reason I don't consider it racist on my part is because I spend extremely little $ on white girls. For the most part they are out of my budget. And, for the most part skin color in and of itself doesn't mean too much to me--I just like a change of pace every once in a while. More importantly if there were a shortage of black girls in my area then the roles would probably be reversed. White girls would probably charge less and most of my money would be spent on white girls. Black girls would probably charge more and I would occasionally submit and pay the higher price. I literally drool over some yellow girls (asians) because there are so few in my area. I will definitely pay a premium for them under the present circumstances. Now, if there was an abundance the price would probably drop and I would not be willing to pay a premium. One person's conception of racism is another's idea of free trade . . .

14 comments

• TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    As the ancient old goat here, I can recall a time when men went to dance halls and payed a dime a dance. The ladies were not strippers, but you got to snuggle up close ballroom style...and of course there was often the option of more behind closed doors later, for a higher price. This was over fifty years ago...and they did practice segregation. The women today are smarter, and get the good money.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Kitana, "I guess I am the only one on here that is in favor of the dollar dance. I personally love them. . . . I can tell you for a fact, if I had not have done dollar dances last Fri. nigh I would have only made $120. Since I did do them, I made $270. " Perhaps this is a different Kitana posting on stripper web. Here is another quote "There were girls last Fri. that only took home $20. On a weekend night with almost 300 guys in the bar! WTF?!" Sounds like the guys couldn't afford expensive dances. I buy a lot of dances at $5, but buy almost none at higher prices. Sometimes customers just don't have the money and sometimes it is just as easy selling expensive dances. Here's the link: [view link]
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I think discrimination (in some manner) by the white clubs in this area is necessary, if they wish to remain white. The reason for this has to do with both dancers and customers. At a certain "racial breaking point" white customers will look to spend their $$$ in more "relaxing" environments. And, white dancers will feel the heat from the black dancers and leave. I remember in the old Baby Dolls (a club with a few white dancers) there was a lot of racial tension. Black dancers against white dancers and light skin dancers. Management against black dancers. I witnessed the final "explosion." Two young perfect white dancers (who made my heart race too fast; I wanted to give them all my $$$) sold something like $3,000 in Champagne to two apparent drug dealers. Anyway the manager was screaming at the black dancers that they were lazy and worthless. And, the black dancers were screaming that he was a racist. His screaming reply was that he only cared about one color-- GREEN and he wanted them to bring in the $$$ like the white dancers. I was sure some blood was going to be gushing. This was out in the open right in front of customers. It was insane. Shortly thereafter the club closed down to try and reopen as a white club. It failed. Not enough big spending drug dealers or upscale white customers. (I stopped going because it was too expensive for me.)
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Wow, Kyle1111, that is really messed up. If that situation were replicated here in the Midwest, or at least in the Omaha area where I live, I might only visit black clubs myself. But I doubt I would ever go to Miami. But like I said, everything around here is, at least technically, mixed race and no one charges more just based on skin color. It must be like apples and oranges, the places you go vs. the places I go.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Kitana, I don't know much about Indiana. If a black dancer is allowed to work in a white club (in this area), then yes she will charge as much as a white dancer (and probably will have good earnings). The big problem is not only getting ***the opportunity*** it is how you are treated *after* you're hired. For example, at this one club a black dancer will NOT be given a work schedule. She is expected to wait for a phone call which might never arrive. If there is an infraction of some rule, then usually the penalty for a black dancer is much more severe. The truth is that if these clubs were allowed to exclude blacks, customers and or dancers, then I think white only would not be unusual. I don't know if these dancers would move or not for better opportunity. They might have relatives or friends or just be afraid of moving. I know this one black dancer who was a true angel was desperate to go back to New Jersey. She didn't like the area at all and rightfully so given the way she was treated. (She was arrested on prostitution charges and the government extorted a hefty fine from her; at least she was allowed to make "small" monthly payments in "restitution." When I complained that I wasn't getting that action from her, she laughed and said if she was doing that kind of work, then I be at the top of her list of customers she would want to see. Really a very nice lady.) She kept telling me that she was headed back and she was really saving her pennies to make it happen. One day I went to Angels eager to buy some dances from her and she had left for New Jersey. She had so much trouble making a decent income that she worked as a security guard as well as dancing. She tried the white clubs, but just could NOT get the opportunity.
  • kitana007
    19 years ago
    Kyle, that really sucks man. But honestly I think these girls need to go somewhere else then and work. Somewhere where their valuse with be more aprecieated. Take for example, where I work dances are $30 each song. No matter what color you are. Or race, or religion. And one of our top girls is black, another is korean. I'm just saying if they are doing dances for anything less than $10 (and that's stretching it IMO), then they are selling them selves short. Kitana
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hello Kitana007, Some of these girls work two shifts--day and night. Others have jobs at Burger King or Kmart or wherever. Plus they ain't living in mansions in Coral Gables. I've been offered the job of boyfriend a few times, with all of its negatives and positives, with extremely low expectations/demands of what I would need to bring to the family budget on a monthly basis. It would be a fantastic deal. I don't think it is a question of black girls selling themselves short. I think it is a question of oppression. What I hear/see is not only aggressive discrimination against the black dancers by white clubs, which imo is not the real problem, but a kind of war against their men and their families. The only reason for me to like this country is because there is $$$. Basic freedoms and basic rights do NOT exist where I live. More than a few Cubans who fled Castro have told me they had more freedoms and more rights in Cuba under Castro than they do in this country. But, they'd much rather live here because of the $$$. Other foreigners have told me much the same story. The court system here in Miami-Dade county is almost completely corrupt. I truly believe a honest judge is like a needle in a haystack. The judges only true concerns seem to be stealing massive amounts of $$$ for their fellow lawyers and supporting larger more oppressive government. It makes me sick to my stomach when I see someone waving the American flag. :(
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hello again RomanticLover, Some of the black customers at Angels are only paying $2 for dances. White customers have to pay $5 if they want a dance.
  • kitana007
    19 years ago
    What I'm tryingto figure out is how in the hell are these girls (white or black) making a living on $2 and $5 DANCES?! Sorry but I don't do dances for anything less than $30 per song. Unless of course is a day shift and then they are 2 for $30. I don't really get the fact that the black girls are selling themselves short. Do they feel like they are worth less or something? Kitana
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi RomanticLover, The black dancers generally charge $5, which is why I almost exclusively buy dances from black dancers. The white dancers generally charge $20, which is why I almost never buy dances from white dancers. Over at Angels a few years back some black dancers were furious with me because I was buying lots of dances from a yellow dancer (asian) who they kept insisting was actually white because I liked her. I was accused of being racist and not liking black dancers and only liking white dancers and blah, blah, blah. Fortunately, a black dancer with ***very dark skin*** walked in who I was very close to. I would buy lots of dances from her at the old Baby Dolls. I'd never seen her at Angels. Anyway I waved her over and she was very happy to see me. :) So I ask the black dancers who were accusing me of not liking black dancers is she black enough for you!? They quickly disappeared. The black dancer who I liked ask me what in the HELL was that all about?
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi DandyDan, That is an interesting perspective and I appreciate your viewpoint. A relative of mine (from the North) wanted to know what is wrong with black people? He explained that in his limited experience with blacks there was nothing negative. They seemed like good people and the color of their skin should be irrelevant. I asked him why in the world the world do you think there is something wrong with black people? He laughs and says I don't see anything wrong with them! I say so what is your question? He says where you live is crazy. People selling their homes in fear, refusing to hire blacks, refusing to sell to blacks, the riots, blah, blah, blah. There must be some real problem--not just skin color. And, you live there so you must know what the problem is. Because of where my relative lived and because of his life experiences it was almost impossible for him to understand how important skin color could be. Perhaps you fit in the same boat? Race still seems to be an important issue with the people I meet. And, perhaps I just know and meet the wrong people. Some morons would say well you just know poor illiterate whites. Unfortunately, that is not the case. The person's education, wealth, intelligence, etc. seem to make little difference when it comes to racism. I would think the more educated and intelligent and wealthy a person is then it would be unlikely for them to be racist in this more technologically advanced age. I would also think reasoning would lessen racism among intelligent people. Perhaps it is just the people I know and meet.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    This is just my honest opinion, but I think you obsess over race too much. To me, the girls I pay for LD's are the ones I think will give me the most satisfaction. It's probably true most of them are white, but if a black girl turns me on, I'll take her. On the other hand, all the clubs I go to are essentially mixed race clubs and I have no idea how a black club would go.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Did you try getting lap dances for five dollars?
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Shadowcat, I think it has been a little over 10 years since there was a "white only" club at least in the North Miami area. Of course, I lose track of time. I remember telling this one dancer that I'd only known her for a year. She says Kyle it has been over 3 years! Anyway the white clubs that the black dancers would like to work at are not 100% white. I guess in your book that means they can't be considered white clubs. Sort of like if a white dancer is able to last a night at Angels then it can't be considered a black club. And, if it has a single white customer then it should be considered a mixed club. It is my understanding from talking with black dancers at Angels and a few white dancers at the Trap that white dancers will NOT be tolerated by the black dancers at Angels or the RoLexxx. And, this is probably the rule at other "black" clubs. Is it OK to call them black clubs if there are some white customers? Also, if some of the dancers at a black club are of mixed "racial" background but identify themselves as black, then is the club in actuality a mixed club? How about if a dancer who would normally be considered black decides that because her great great great grandfather was half white that she is really a white person? BTW, I believe a majority of anthropologists assert that race does NOT exist. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion