tuscl

Sleep Overs

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 8:11 AM
No not with fellow tuskers...although im sure rickyboy would love to sleep over with a bouncer or management lol.. How many like the idea after OTC sex your girl stay the rest of the night with you free of charge ? My answer is a hell yes ! I normally take them out or cook them breakfast

17 comments

• rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Actually juice, some chick named jackie asked to sleep over last night. She said her BF was a slob with a soft 2 inch dick and that she needed to be fucked like the pig that she is. Not normally my type, but I made an exception. She apologized for choking so much during the BJ and said that it was so much bigger than she was used to, but her BF's micro-penis also left her pussy nice and tight for a real cock. Man did that bitch squeal! ;) As far as strippers go, I never have them stay over. I have a wife for that locally and when I travel I don't know the girls well enough to leave them un-monitored with my stuff.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    When I think of sleepovers, I think of Brady Bunch reruns. Y'all muthafuckas who were around in the 70's remember that episode.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I've had a couple sleep over. One was after closing time and all she asked for was enough $ to stop at McDonald's on the way home the next morning. What ever happened to strippers like that?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Rick...respect.....bro thats a juicy story
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Magirat lol so true
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Slick love that show
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    The DS and I snuggle for a while after sex and have come close to falling asleep a couple of times, but so far she always goes home at some point.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Having a dancer you don't know well sleep over sounds like a great way to get robbed blind. If it's a fourth or fifth encounter then you may have a feeling of how stable she is.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I've done it at my house a few times, with dancers I know really well, and a few times in hotel rooms. Never been charged extra for the sleepover part Meanwhile, on stripperweb, the girls think they should charge an extra $1500 for that :)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Ive had a stripper ride me so hard she past out on top of me afterwards
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I just recently had my very first OTC experience and it was with my ATF at her place. It was all fantastic, even better than I thought it would be. A sleep over would make it a perfect experience but she's got kids so theres basically no chance of that happening. I'm hoping I can shower with her next time I see her, I love her body and I would love to wash it. She already said I could use her shower so maybe next time I'll ask her if she'd like to join me.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Second OTC with ATF was a sleepover at my hotel. Only regret is not enjoying her one more time before I left early the next morning.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Unfortunately, I can't invite my CF over, because she will move in without my permission. I'm afraid that she will do it in a heartbeat.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I had a sleepover encounter with a dancer once the only time I ever did OTC in Des Moines. It was one of those things that just happened. I couldn't believe she just fell asleep in my bed. I woke her up and scared her shitless. I think she was just profoundly drunk and was just happy to sleep it off. OTOH, when they do sleep with you for real, you discover just how ugly they really are. She had a horse face.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    OTOH, when they do sleep with you for real, you discover just how ugly they really are. She had a horse face. ---------------- Not all are like that. When I was on the way to my ATF's place for our OTC, she texted me that she was wasn't gonna have time to put her makeup on and straighten her hair. I told her I didn't mind. When I saw her she was still just as beautiful without her makeup.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    @footballguy- I should have said "just how ugly some of them really are". In retrospect, I'm not sure how much makeup would make that particular OTC look pretty. I've seen fat chicks who were prettier than that chick was.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Showers !! Hell yes....my ATF used to love taking turns washing and teasing each other before sex...hell sum times I would just blast off in her mouth...then do round two in bed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion