tuscl

If a stripper is LYING and/or MANIPULATING others, is she HONEST with YOU??????

Friday, February 25, 2005 11:01 PM
There may be folks out there who have been told by a stripper that she LIES and/or MANIPULATES customers in order to make MONEY. At the same time, the stripper may be referring to you as a "FRIEND". The question is - if a stripper is LYING and/or MANIPULATING others, what would make you think she would be HONEST with you?

5 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Why would you think that you are different?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Maybe its' customers who LACK INTIMACY and AFFECTION who want to PRETEND that a stripper who LIES to others is honest with them. Any strippers who have LIED and MANIPULATED care to comment here? Indeed an excellent topic
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Quite a fascinating question, actually. Perhaps the customer gets a false sense of security: Well of course she won't be crazy enough to lie and/or manipulate me after she told me she does it to others. It's almost like confessing some of your "dark side" builds trust. Trust then gets confused with friendship or love... Perhaps some lying, manipulative strippers would care to comment?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Let's get some more discussion
  • kitana007
    19 years ago
    RL, who has "screwed" you over so back that you hate dancers so much? I have read your posts and I still don't get where your coming from 1/2 the time. My advice to you; get over it already. Just becasue you got hurt doesn't mean you should hate everyone for it. Kitana
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion