tuscl

Why Ate These Jihadists So Fixated on Australia?

Sunday, December 14, 2014 5:47 PM
My theory is that that Malaysian plane was heading Australia this year to crash into something but didn't make it for whatever reason. Australia seems to be an obsession with these guys. What is the history behind that?

3 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    There are 12 triangles around the globe where strange things happen. I bet jihadists are trying to make things happen. Then they got lost in a triangle off the coast of Australia. The History channel did an episode on these 12 triangles and how they are interfering with the Earth's magnetic field. We are all doomed unless someone turns off the triangles. The History channel did an experiment in one triangle over land in Africa. An accident happened and it was caught on video. Several lives were lost. I saw blue flames as if it was like energy in the Captain America movie. Then the super massive explosion destroyed everything as if a nuke went off. I was thinking no wonder they the nazis were investigating it for potential destructive uses before they got killed too in an explosion as well. I got the message. We are all doomed unless the magnetic effect on all these zones are turned off via super massive emp pulses.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think Dougster is subsciously repeating the message we are doomed as a warning to the world that we will burn and suffer if the Earth's magnetic field is turned off if nothing is done. Either that or we need aliens to come back and turn off these 12 triangles so that present life can continue unchanged on this planet. History channel has no faith that past human life was intelligent enough to create any advanced tech or create 12 zones around the planet that are caused by superheated metals in the dirt. They claimed the metals had to be heated from miles overhead and that it's in a linear pattern. Then using their logic, only aliens could have done that. ok, aliens are trying to kill us. message from the history channel.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Doomed!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion