• Dougster
    10 years ago
    40-45h/week
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Nice bro
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Newly retired, so 0, except for stuff I really want to do.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yeah, 2012 and 2013 were much harder, but I couldn't keep going at that pace. In 2015 it will be tempting to put in crazy hours and I know they will be dangling some major carrots, but I think we can get them through hiring many and the right people as opposed to putting in the crazy hours. 2015 will be the year of critical decisions, but if we can ace them, then we are really set to score big on the next 20-30y of economic boom ahead of us.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Fuck yes Douglas
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    30 hours weekly. Thankfully my studies for my graduate degree keeps my ass out of the club most of the time. Still managed to save $35 k this year and would have saved an additional $10 k if I stayed away completely.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Damn meat....once i finish my bachelor degree im headed to seminars for my masters
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    With your tight ass ways, it won't take long for you to make bank once you start bringing in the cash! Always save as much as you can, because then you always live below your means, like living in a van! Soon you'll upgrade to a Winnebago, and then even an apartment, but once this happens you will have to date civies because strippers will be too self conscious thinking they aren't good enough for you and they will believe you are only in it for the sex. Rule of thumb, if you want to eventually quit working, you'll need an amount of cash large enough to draw 5% annually, so if someone is accustomed to living off $50k/ year, then that person needs $1 million dollars (5% of $1,000,000= $50 k/year). Seems impossible but simple calculations state over a 25 year career, saving 25-30% into a retirement plan will easily get you there, an then you can run around like Shadowcat does!!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Damn Meat that must be a true story. I make $50/hr, got an apartment. ..gotta work on my thug game. Maybe I'll tell them I sell drugs.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If travel time counts as work, 50-70. If not, 40-50.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    In the last two weeks, I'm probably up around 70. That and working both Saturday and Sunday two weeks in a row is killing me. My favorites will probably wonder what happened to me. Maybe. I think I'm on pace to walking about 7 miles today at work. My company gave out pedometers several months ago. I'm well above average and I'm not trying to.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    I am retired but I did it early cuz I am so smart. Dougster dont work at all cuz he is a dickless retard thatprolly lives in his mommies basement. Juice is a dickless retard that lives in his van. Crazyjoe is a dickless retard that shits in the McD bathroom. So he prolly lives on the street
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    50+, and I'm considering cutting back and off loading some of it to appropriate staff
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    40, sometimes more, depending on business and if some co-workers decide they'd rather have the time off than work.
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    I travel half the year for my job so it depends on the time of year. When not traveling and in the office M-F it's 40 hrs a week. When traveling the work day could be 12-13 hrs including time spent working back at the hotel in the evenings. Perks of the job are I get to keep all the airline miles I earn as well as free car rental days and free hotel nights. Company also pays for all meals when I'm traveling. Extra bonus is that, while gone, I'm not racking up grocery bills, utility bills, gas for the car, etc at home.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    40-45 most weeks
  • impala
    10 years ago
    70-80 hours a week usually
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    25-30 hours a week. Any more than that in the environment I'm in and I would be even crazier than I already am lol Some of the ladies literally work 70 hours per week. I don't know how they do it.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Cafeen and nicotine!
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I am always guaranteed 40 hours a week, but usually, especially in winter time, that can go up, often as much as 5 hours a week. Lately though, we have been fully staffed, so it usually ends up with only 1 hour of overtime a week.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    40 hours a week but only 200 days a year minus my 5 days of personal and the 12 days of sick time. Full time pay for half time work. Gotta' love the union. I often do not use all my time and up leaving days on the table.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    It use to be a lot but ever since Bag Boy James got into the day laborer business, I've been left high and dry. C'mon James, help a brown brother out.
  • xpat
    10 years ago
    Around 80 hours per week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion