tuscl

STRIPPERS SEEM TO LOVE ROOFERS AS WELL . . .

Tuesday, March 1, 2005 11:31 AM
Almost all of the roofers I've known had criminal records and more importantly girlfriends who worked as strippers or prostitutes. Perhaps the lessons I learned from my roofer buddies yielded a sexy savy that dancers can't resist. So if for some reason you're desperate to have a stripper or prostitute as a real girlfriend, then perhaps becoming a CRIMINAL is not necessary. Just work as a roofer or with roofers and learn from those who had or have strippers or prostitutes as real girlfriends. Good Luck Amigoes (GLA)

7 comments

• Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Fondl, You may have the perfect solution to getting that somewhat elusive stripper girlfriend or better yet stripper girlfriends. It pays to think in large numbers. :) One needn't become a CRIMINAL nor a ROOFER. Just a ABUSE alcohol. It is all so CLEAR now. It wasn't the CRIMINALS I knew. It wasn't the sexy savoirfaire that I learnt from ROOFERS. It all goes back to my mother. My non-stop DRINKING is what made me so attractive to strippers! Unfortunately, as my LUCK would have it I developed a little/big allergy to alcohol. :(
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    This thread is funny. My wife used to work as a drug and alcohol abuse counselor and she used to wonder all the time how come she got so many roofers coming in needing help. Maybe it's from inhaling all that tar all day long. She also got some strippers in for rehab. Maybe that's where they meet.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Ridin, I also think a lot of strippers are looking for a "real man." I didn't meet any wimpy guys working as roofers and I think the dancers appreciate the raw aggressiveness and fitness. The typical office guy who wants a stripper girlfriend could learn a lot from a roofer.
  • ridin
    19 years ago
    Your right Kyle. Im a roofer and have no problem picking up strippers. I have no criminal background, But I do get a great tan and they all love my build. I think they like that.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I just can't see a stripper with a TV repairman. Too old or too nerdy.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Maybe you should add some TV repairmen into that category as well. The TV repairman I had was worse than the cable guy in the movie. I just wanted my TV fixed right and he had me talking to some girl asking if I wanted to be hooked up. Maybe he was just PRETENDING to be my FRIEND while he took his time PRETENDING to fix my TV.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    This guy didn't fit that description. He had an arab name and probably would have undergone extra scrutiny at any airport. Reminds me a bit of a telemarketer with an arab accent that called me up telling me I won one of four prizes. After a few minutes then he told me I needed to pay a small shipping and handling fee of 4.95 and a person would come on the line for confirmation and ask for my credit card number to pay for the shipping charge. I said NO! Give me a phone number to call to check this company out. After a few more minutes of this, I got the telemarketer angry and we both hung up. He could have been a terrorist as far as I knew. I wasn't about to give him my personal financial information just like strippers shouldn't give their personal information to guys like RL who think they need to know their REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion