tuscl

Worse dickless retards on TUSCL

Sunday, December 7, 2014 3:05 PM
How many retards on TUSCL have lost their dick to a disease? I think it is: 1. Dougster 2. Crazyjoe 3. Juice 4. Mikeya02 aka Juice boyfriend. He got the disease from Juice Zipman68 and Steve229 are not on this list cuz I drove them off. I am so smart. But I am sure neither has a dick and bot are definitely retards

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Still at it huh slop.puss
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    I am gonna drive all you dickless retards off the bored cuz I am so smart an i wanna have smart talk. Your just a retard and your not gonna drive me away
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Still at it? Retarded questin from a retard with shit caked in his pants
  • Bonesbrother
    10 years ago
    I'm glad to see another poster come to the same conclusions about these trolls that have such boring useless lives that they have to resort to internet trolling for their jollies. It's just too bad they never get any pussy to talk about. It's the same old useless bull shit day after day.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    ^lol
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    @zipman68. Still a busy little tard I see. Posting the same inane juvenile shit over and over again isn’t funny whether you post it as "@zipman68" or as “@slaux.pas” you worthess loser. Even @Dougster has tired of you. Since there is nobody left riding the short bus with you here’s a great big stickypants WEEE-YAWWW to make you feel better about yourself. ASSHOLE. [view link] November 14, 2014• Hit a raw nerve with my last post did I? You’ve been a busy little tard with your oh so clever and original “slaux.pas” posts along with your Alucardesque PMs. Your reaction to me bitch slapping you reminds me of how a caged lab monkey acts out after they take its cocaine away. I would tell you to get a life but that isn’t ever going to happen is it? There is no doubt that you are an even bigger loser in real life than you are on the internet and that is really saying something. Now go ahead and throw another short bus tantrum loser. ***The offending post for your reference when you decide how high you are going to place me on your super secret - of course written in klingon - TUSCL Do Not Like List: [view link] November 9, 2014• @zipman68 “Can't reply with any creativity? Just repeat the "zippy digs fried chicken up your asshole".” OMG! Are you saying that posting the same inane juvenile shit over and over again isn’t funny? Is my post maybe, just maybe so fucking obvious in mocking you that even a simpleton like you can begin to understand? Let me help you out to be certain. All of your posts from beginning to end on this discussion board are the same inane juvenile shit over and over again. They were never funny to begin with and they don’t get better with time. So take a deep breath, pull your sausage finger out of your nose, shove just one more bucket of KFC up your ass, let out a great big stickypants WEEE-YAWWW and then SHUT THE FUCK UP. #youaren’tfunnyyouretardeddolt.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ your dick is still up your ass?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ it fell off months ago. Time to take a shit without stuffing it back in
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion