tuscl

New girl friends

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A couple of days ago I started a topic about how when some strippers get new boy friends their dances with me drop off mileage wise. Well I was partly wrong. Today I saw one of them sitting at a table talking with another favorite dancer of mine and some guy that I presumed was a patron. A while later I was talking with the other favorite and found out that the guy at the table was the other dancer's butch. She was complete with base ball cap, etc. I saw her sitting on her lap and giving her table dances. My other favorite did tell me that they were sleeping together.

So it's bad enough to get shot down by another dude but it's even worse getting shot down by another girl. There is no way to compete with that. So I just wrote her off.

11 comments

• lopaw
    10 years ago
    By the sounds of it, shadowcat, you (or any guy) be more competition than I would be. No way I can compete with butch girls who look like guys. I would have to write her off too.
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    Can I take a guess what dancer it was Shadow? A city in the southwest?
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    10 years ago
    No guy can compete with that--for the moment. I've actually known a number of dancers who have have claimed to be bisexual or lesbian and taken a female partner. Sometimes, it's just a life they're exploring after having a string of lousy boyfriends. Other times, they become really curious and decide to try something different after spending time working around a lot of women in a sexually charged atmosphere. You never know. But a lot of these girls that I ran into eventually went back to men.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    My ATF says that she slightly prefers fucking girls, but would never have a girlfriend again.

There were a group of lesbians that came into her club fairly often. Three of them were very butch, and the fourth apprently often played the part of the "girlfriend". My ATF was their favorite; she always treated them like her bitches, and they loved it.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Nope try south east bro
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    rentz2 - Bingo
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

You need to write a book! :)
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    SC your new t-shirt "Ban ^Lesbian Girlfriends". With the ^Lesbian in smaller script to make it look cool.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    It was when I had first registered with TUSCL and spoke my feelings about lesbian dancers that some really got pissed. But my own view is that they are a negative to deal with. They have intentionally shut off a part of themselves, that part which responds to men. If you deal with them beyond a point, they don't always admit to this, but you can figure it out.

So no, I don't like dealing with them.

But another question, Shadowcat, when are you going to go beyond just OTCing and "get involved" with a dancer yourself?

Months back you were talking about bringing one to your home, for the first time. Then you were talking about one asking how to "cook your eggs" and telling you that they were talking about you. Then you talked about a Toda La Noche. I suspected that the women had set this up for you, as they were playing match maker. Then you talked about one who left just telling you to pay her what you thought it was worth. That did not sound good. Then you talked about running out of DFK partners. It sounded like your welcome with a big group was worn out, or maybe like they thought it unethical to keep taking money off of you. But now you seem to have a new crop of women?

You see my point, when are you going to lower some of your barriers with them?

SJG
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    SJU - I did have a relationship with a stripper for 8 years (Gridget). See the topic about "Tell us about your ATF". I am just determined to never let that happen to me again. I have had a dancer to my house recently but she quit the business and moved out of state. I am biding my time for the next one.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, I saw your mention of Gridget and the 8 years. I remember once a long time ago you talked about one French-Philippino girl who gave you a bottle of liquor as a thank you gift when she finally left the country for good.

You say she was on TUSCL too. I don't think many TUSCLER's have their women on TUSCL.

You write, "I am just determined to never let that happen to me again." Why never again?

I can see not wanting to be married again, as that can be a death trap, and at best it is hell day in and day out. But why not some sort of ongoing relationship with a dancer?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion