tuscl

Alyssa

crazyjoe
Colorado
Tuesday, December 2, 2014 11:54 AM
I nominate Alyssa as the coolest dancer on here. She has been respectful. Takes criticism in stride. She doesn't seem threatened by other girls hotness or lack of. She likes to check out girls with us crazy ass guys on here.

23 comments

• Alyssatanggg
    10 years ago
    Aww, wow, I'm honored. Thank you CrazyJoe! :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I concur!
  • impala
    10 years ago
    I agree, kudos to Alyssa. Hopefully you will continue to honor us with your insite, opinions, and female wisdom.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Alyssa sounds like a nice person.........btw, Cflock would call everyone simps, if that weirdo was still around
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Cflock can go flock himself
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @mikeya02 In the spirit of Cflock... Y'all
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ...Are all SIMPs
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yep yep
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    She's a 1000 times cooler than that ROB dancer jerikson40.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Who?
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    You just wanna have sex with her you retard. She prolly wont even tell you where she works cuz your a gross retard and she know it
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    And jonsmith69 and jerikson40 are both retards
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Cflock +1
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ classy
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Alyssa = a pretty smart girl w/ a good head on her shoulders in particular for someone of her young age
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @papi -- How do we know she's pretty? I don't doubt it, but really unless you had access to her photobucket account I don't know how you can tell. Unrealistic compliments are no compliments at all. But yes I will say AlyssaTang's personality has been on point so far.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ I meant "pretty-smart" as in "kinda a smart girl" (not in reference to her looks which I'm sure are also fine)
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I understood what you meant Papi ! I think GEKOclub is just pulling your chain ! And I also agree Alyssa is one smart girl and I'm glad she's chosen to honor us with her presence here on TUSCL !
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Finally I get called a retard. Thanks god. I was feeling left out.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Alyssa, show us your tits!
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Previous discussions from her suggest she works in South Jersey. I met a dancer named Alyssa in one of the COI clubs. If the Jersey girl is anything like Cali girl, then yes, I agree she may be pretty special.
  • alexrain
    10 years ago
    If crazyjoe kisses this much ass online, just imagine how shameless he is in person!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^nice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion