tuscl

Another Atlanta question

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
My little Phoenix girl wants to know what's a busy time to come and try out Atlanta clubs. I told her I'd ask you PLs. I also said I did think Atlanta had a busy season like winter in Phoenix but I thought after a Falcons or Yellow Jackets game would probably be a busy night. Any advice for her?

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Did not think it had a busy season.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Like most cities Fri & Sat nights are the busiest. Follies of course stays busy most of the time.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ATL isn't like Phoenix, where it's heavily reliant upon a tourist season. There's big money there and is a city much like NY or LA (and JS69 I know I'm not telling you anything you don't know) so maybe you can explain to her, winter is fckn cold and maybe might deter some people from SC's but it's pretty much year round busy, and yes especially on weekends.
  • joewebber
    10 years ago
    if she's a 20 year old WHITE girl, Follies DAY SHIFT is always busy. Pink Pony, Tattletale, Oasis, Cheetah night shifts
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The only time I’ve seen a bit of a drop-off in clubs in the areas I’m familiar w/ has been summer time.

I imagine many PLs take vacations during the summer time and thus put SCs in the back-burner a bit or they may also be more occupied if they have young children whom are out of school for the summer.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Respectfully disagree about the downtown Atlanta clubs- Cheetah, Goosebumps, etc, they are definitely up and down based on Convention/Sports attendance. Neighborhood clubs, Follies, Mardi Gras, Oasis are not, but do see seasonal swings with summer vacation, school start etc. Between now and Christmas should be decent... Agree with joe webber on day/night shift split.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion