tuscl

My grossest experience ever in a VIP area(along with a question about Atlanta cl

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
So I'm at a high mileage Phoenix club last night. The talent is poor except for an incredibly cute little 20 year-old. She is not the dream stripper, but I love em young and she's very cute, gorgeous face, slim body, with fun and playful natural B cups.

We start talking, and she says she wants to move to and dance in Atlanta. I start describing the available clubs, and when I mentioned follies she says yeah that's the one I want to work there. I described the club to her in some detail, including what she needs to do in the VIP in order to be successful. She is totally on board with everything I described. She seems to have very little if any limits despite only being 20. It looks like it's going to be a good night. I never cease to be amazed at the wonderfully slutty nature of today's youth. God bless America.

She did say that she thought she couldn't dance in Atlanta until she was 21. Could shadow cat or someone else in Atlanta please tell me if this is right? I told her that I was pretty sure you could dance in Atlanta at 18, but told her I would check with you guys and let her know at the club tonight.

Anyway, here's the main point of the story. We go to VIP, and she allows everything. I am fucking her and cum during the third song. I then ask if she has a tissue so I can wrap the condom up and throw it away. Of course, she doesn't. What is it with strippers and tissues? How hard could it be to put a little pack of tissues in your purse when you fuck guys for a living?

Then she says you don't need that. She takes the rubber dripping in cum, and stuffs it in a little corner behind the couch. She says "that's the trash can we use back here. " WTF!!!!! My head was like 6 inches from this "trash can", and God only knows the accumulation of crap that is back there. The mere thought of it made me want to puke. Why can't they put some tissues and put a fucking trashcan in the place?

This gets my vote for the grossest thing I've heard seen in a VIP area. I thought it would be especially good for the dirty jobs TV show, to be the guy that has to clean out behind the couches in the VIP area. Can anybody top that for grossness?

17 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    What make you think anyone cleans there? :)
  • IronFox22
    10 years ago
    sounds like either "Bandages" or the ole BM.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Clubber, i'm not going to look to see whether anyone cleans or not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m pretty sure they only need to be 18 to dance in Atlanta or at least @ Follies since I’ve seen dancers @ Follies wearing bright-colored paper bracelets which indicate under 21 (plus this was actually mentioned in a recent Follies review by VeryBigDawg).
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Prior to city crackdown in Houston about 1.5 yrs ago; H-town was pretty notorious for it’s extras scene.

I visited H-town in early 2012 and hit a couple of black clubs; of course.

I went to one called Legends which was kinda legendary for its whoring – the VIP rooms were open but set up in a way that no one could see into them unless they actually walked into the individual rooms.

Anyway – per my only visit I recall that as the night progressed the floors of the rooms would become littered w/ condoms – they either didn’t have anywhere to hide them or just didn’t care – towards the end of the evening you def had to watch your step and were you placed your feet within the room so as not to come out w/ a few condoms stuck to the bottoms of your shoes. Late in the eve; this place would have a line to get into the VIP rooms and there were several rooms.

I must say I had a good time with all that debauchery though – but I hear that now many of the H-town clubs no longer have VIPs after the city crackdown – man – a PL needs to strike while the iron is hot LOL.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Papi is correct. 18 to party, 21 to drink in Atlanta. At Follies, girls under 21 wear the pink or orange paper wristbands, supposed to keep them from drinking.

I've started carrying a few folded up paper towels, just in case. Most girls aren't carrying anything when we go to VIP and tissues always leave a bit behind a ways....
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I've seen a lot of things like that. One of the most disgusting I've seen is a used tampon sticking half way out from under a couch
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    One of the clubs near the airport in the Mississauga has a little trash can outside a row of booths used for extras. Every time I've been there its been filled with used condoms. It's not nearly as nasty as it being stuffed into the couch though.

The nastiest I've seen was a girl warming up a guy out on the main floor, apparently trying to convince him to do a room. The gross part is, he LDK'd & when he stood up it was dripping out the bottom of his shorts, leaving a little trail behind him & while I didn't see it one of the girls said there was a puddle in his seat. The worst part is, no one really flinched or did anything to clean it up.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Send her down! Follies. We love Phoenix girls. 18 is min and as others have mentioned they must wear the orange bracelet in the club.

Does she need a room? Shadowcat you need roommate in that new house to keep you warm? lol!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I had a dancer do something lime that in California once
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Don't get too excited in ATL. She's cute and fun to play with, but with a strong sense of entitlement and a lot to learn about customer service. Definitely not a dream stripper despite her age and looks.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    You can also tell her that presently they do not need any license to work at Follies. Eventually the city of Chamblee might start enforcing the requirement but I'm told it's only $25/yr vs $300 for clubs inside the Atlanta city limits.

I'm not going to lie about Follies VIP rooms. by 5PM they can get pretty nasty. I had one favorite that always insisted on wiping down the couches with anti bacteria handy wipes before even sitting down back there.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Alright JS, are you going to write a review? Or otherwise, which club were you at?

As for the grossest thing I've seen at a club was a nasty blonde at a Dallas club a few years ago.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Hi Liter. Best club in Phoenix despite the nasty VIP.

By the way, it's extras galore here. There is no Super Bowl crackdown, at least not yet.
  • Timbuck12
    10 years ago
    OP: You don't have to be 21. Plenty of under 21 dancers in Atlanta and at Follies. And if that is the grossest thing you've seen in a VIP you definitely don't need to visit Follies VIP----what you described is pretty much par for the course there.
  • EastCoaster
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat said, "I had one favorite that always insisted on wiping down the couches with anti bacteria handy wipes before even sitting down back there." I did a VIP with her when I was there last August. Not only did she use the handy wipes on the couch, she also used them on my hands!
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    She prolly didnt want your gross retard germs EastCpaster. I bet you have a disease that will make your dick fall off you retard
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion