tuscl

The looks of your ideal woman

Clackport
Washington
If you put all the attributes you like (in looks) to make your ideal woman, what would they be? Be descriptive please.

For me, she would be 5 foot 6, dark long hair, tan skin, beautiful face, exotic looking, nice full lips, nice long legs with strong thighs, B Cup tits, great ass.

Thoughts?

22 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Oh yeah, and she'd be 25 years old.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Full lips – big round natural breasts w/ big areolas and nipples – small waist w/ a flat stomach – big round firm booty - wide hips – thick muscular legs.

A pretty face is def nice to have but not a requirement – I’ll take a 9 body and a 5 face rather than the other way around.
  • Alyssatanggg
    10 years ago
    It is somewhat difficult to pin point one ideal woman as I have a pretty long list of girls I find attractive. If I were to choose, I suppose my ideal woman would be golden tan (Latina, black, mixed, exotic, ect) with big, afro textured curly hair and full lush lips. Beautiful brown eyes, thick thighs and a shapely ass. Boobs don't do it for me, so tit size doesn't matter. They have to be natural though! I like fit girls with flat tummies...yum. Tattoos are cool, but I wouldn't care if she had them or not...it'd be a bonus! I'm a short girl, so I like my women a little taller than me.

An accent would be a plus!
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Everything you mentioned rankum, with the exception of breast size. Prefer natural D to DDs. Light brown to green eyes are also a plus.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Kate Upton
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Tyra Banks in 1990.

Tall, slim, nice tits & ass, beautiful,
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    She would be and is a 19-year-old dream that I'm fucking later this week. I've described her in so much detail that half of you are probably jerking off to the image already.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    She's be tall - like 5'10" - long straight black hair, tight athletic body with perky B/C's, long legs, pretty face, small ass, preferably Asian or Russian/Eastern European.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I like variety, pretty much I will take any that comes my way.

With exception of course.

She just needs to be tall and pretty, awesome body.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm partial to white spinners but there are not that many around so I make do with whatever turns me on at the time.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Basically either Allison Brie or Elisha Cuthbert circa The Girl Next Door. Light eyes, hyperfeminine face, slim body that actually has at least some hips and tits, mid 20s.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Tall blonde with nice tits and ass and not too skinny.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Oh yeah, her eyes would be dark brown, and the boobs have to be natural.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    She would be Sung Hi Lee in her prime.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Young and petite with a pretty face, nice hair and a sexy walk. The way a girl moves turns me on as much as the details of her anatomy.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Impossible to describe all of the possible variations that be "ideal" without being subjective. "Healthy" and "pretty" can apply to different wine who look nothing alike, yet both might qualify as "ideal."
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    As long as they are under 30 ish pretty, in good shape and have a nice attitude I am not bothered about specifics.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    My ideal girl would be the one that has a face I would never get tired of looking at.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Mikey, I agree. A beautiful face that you should never tire of looking at is key.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dark hair light eyes exotic looking c or bigger boobs long legs nice ass
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Tom Brady
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I don't think I've ever thought of physical details so specific as to define an "ideal woman." A few women have taken my breath away, and, even years later, with even just a passing thought, they can bring a smile to my face. I guess that'll have to be my definition of an ideal woman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion