tuscl

Mature Women

Friday, November 28, 2014 9:07 PM
I don't know what it is about mature women (but not overly mature) that does it for me. Take this picture of Kris Jenner: [view link] There's something about an older woman with a decent body that gets me. When it comes to beauty, I know she is technically less attractive than a woman who is 25 or 30. But, still, I'm attracted to them. I can't put my finger on what it is, and I know I'm not the only one who feels like this. I wonder if, as a younger man, part of my mind senses that it would be slightly taboo to have sex with a woman a few decades older than me (which would make it exciting). It could also be that I see older women as perhaps being more eager to please, which would make them wilder in bed. Anyway, anyone have any thoughts?

8 comments

• DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I think that the part of it being taboo has some effect on it. I know when I was a teenager, of all the women and girls that lived in my neighborhood, the only one I ever thought about banging was the 40-something (or perhaps 50-something) neighbor, who liked to sunbathe in the nude out my back window, amongst other things. Of course, it was never going to happen, but the fantasy was always there. I can also say that every older woman who wants sex will seem to do anything to get it.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Part of that attraction could be the experience and the confidence factors. Mature women (typically) have more experience than younger women, and they also usually have confidence on their side; they usually don't feel like they have as much to prove as some of the younger women.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    We're guys so we'll fuck pretty much anything if we're horny enough. But I draw the line at ATMs.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    The key here is that you have referred to the older ladies as women! That, along with shared experiences, passion and total hotness is what makes my 44 yo ATF turn me on.
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    As Redd Foxx once said about older women "…they don't smell, they don't yell, they don't tell, they don't swell, and they're grateful as hell…"
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve always been more attracted to older women even as a teenager – women in their 30s and early 40s would turn on the hell out of me and still often do. I like “older” but not old women – for me the sweet-spot is 25 to 40 where they are not too young nor too old. I love curves and I like/prefer a woman that looks like a woman and not a girl – very young dancers (18 or 19) often times don’t look as womanly to me as older women that have some more curves on them. I normally can’t stand very young thin girls/dancers that have bodies like a girl in H.S. or even middle-school (sometimes I partake but normally pass on these).
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I like mature women too, as long as they keep themselves up. No fatties.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I won't go any higher than 35.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion