tuscl

REALITY CHECK for customers who think they have "rescued" a stripper from stripp

Here is something to think about for those "men" who think that they have "saved" a stripper from the world of stripping and think that they have a "FRIENDSHIP" with a stripper that they have seen OUTSIDE THE CLUB.

If you have found a stripper who SEEMED like she does not like being a stripper and you formed a "FRIENDSHIP" with her and spent time with her OUTSIDE THE CLUB - Who PAID when you went out on a date? Did YOU, the CUSTOMER PAY ALL OF THE TIME? If you are a customer who thinks that he has HELPED a stripper to go back to SCHOOL - Did you PAY for her tuition (or any part of it)? Did you ALWAYS PAY for EVERYTHING? This is something that some CUSTOMERS may want to think about when evaluating whether or not a stripper is their FRIEND. Do TRUE FRIENDS let their FRIENDS PAY for EVERYTHING?

3 comments

• phoenixxxblaque
    20 years ago
    listen dear.dancers dont go to a club,put on 5 inch high heels and tight costumes for 8 hours to find friends,ok..we are there to make a living....if i want to find a friend i,ll go to a decent setting where i can dress in normal clothes,have my conversation heard without the interruption of a dj,and not have to worry about making money at that time...if you go to a strip club looking for a friend,well,let me just say you,re lookign in the wrong place and bothering thw wrong people with something that requires time and emotion..and getting to really know the other person...later
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    To "phoenixxxblaque" - The dancer in the situation you described can give the customer her PHONE NUMBER and arrange to meet him OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE if she is busy making MONEY INSIDE THE CLUB and if she is a TRUE FRIEND. If the stripper DOES NOT WANT to spend time with the customer INSIDE or OUTSIDE the club for FREE then she is probably NOT A FRIEND!!!!!!!
  • phoenixxxblaque
    20 years ago
    then again.lets switch it the other way..what about CUSTOMERS who form FRIENDSHIPS with STRIPPERS then come into where she WORKS and expect her to sit and talk all day and not give her a DIME for her time spent,and worse,when she GETS UP to go find someone who will pay her for her TIME that FRIEND/CUSTOMER gets upset because the dancer wants to make MONEY while shes there and hes there too........why havent you made a thread about a situation like that,huh rl?too tame for you?not mean enough?
    or how about REGULARS who come in and just want to sit there all day and not do dances,just talk and talk and the dancer has to find a polite way to excuse herself after awhile so she can make her money without pissing off her regular?...OR does the regular REALLY have a reason to get upset if he comes in and doesnt spend anything,and she has to make her cash..and he has decided that day to not spend a dime...and want to talk for HOURS on end.

where is your concern for topics like these rl?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion