tuscl

The $400 VIP Tip

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
The following story got me wondering what is the most anyone has ever given a dancer in a VIP tip.

This happened a few months ago, in late summer.

I have a date planned with the ATF, and the little head is really looking forward to it. I have been saving myself for several days just for her, so I was extremely pissed when I got a message that afternoon from her saying she just wasn't in the mood. Our date was off. The little head wanted to strangle her, but I talked him down at least temporarily. I needed a new plan for the evening.

So the little head and I go to a fairly upscale place that has the hottest women in town besides the ATF's club. I figured that we would start out here, and then move on to a more extras friendly dive club a couple of miles away. Well I greatly overestimated the little head's stamina. The girls this particular night are definitely the A team even though it's early in the evening. I haven't seen a line up of dancers this hot in a while. I get a few dances from a redhead and then a brunette, and the little guy is willing to settle for a lapgasm. He just can't wait any longer. But I tell him no, we are better than that, and we deserve more. Next up, a truly gorgeous blonde with natural C cups walks up. She is very beautiful, just one step below DS quality. The little head says she is the one, and I know I can't hold him back any more. So we negotiate.

She is pretty new to dancing and won't do extras. She agrees that I will get an orgasm out of the deal, but she won't be very specific as to the particulars. Frankly I think she hasn't done this much. Ordinarily I would walk away, but like I said the little head said this is the one. He then tells her that I will pay her $400 for this VIP experience. The VIP cost $300 for a half hour, so he was making me promise her a $100 tip. She enthusiastically accepts the offer. I glare in disgust at the little head, but the deal is made now. We go to the bar and I pay $300 for the VIP. The bartender keeps the clubs cut, and gives the girl the rest.

On the way back, I ask her if she has tissues in her purse because I didn't bring any. She seems to think it's a strange question, but says yes. I don't bother to explain why she needs tissues, as I expect even a new dancer can figure that one out. It turns out I was wrong. Maybe she thought I was catching a cold or something.

Five minutes into the dance I unzip and the little head comes out. She is surprised but doesn't seem to know exactly how to tell me to zip back up. Eventually she keeps going with the dance, I suppose maybe it's because I offered her such a generous tip. She ends up doing a very hot lap dance with my pants unzipped. She rubs my dick back and forth across her vagina, across the stubble where she had just shaved, and all over. Given the extraordinarily horny state I am in,and the fact that I am devouring her beautiful breasts throughout the dance, it only takes a few minutes before things cum to their natural conclusion. Like I said, I had been saving myself for the ATF, so there is quite a lot of fluid involved here. No retrograde ejaculations for me.

As the last of my load is squirting on her crotch, she slowly realizes what is happening and jumps up like she just got bitten. She is apparently upset that I have just cum all over her. There really is quite a lot, and it shot all over her. And she lied about the fucking tissues. There is nothing to clean her up with. I try to explain nicely that she told me that she had tissues, but she doesn't seem to be in the mood to hear I told you so. It also would've been a lot less messy if she had given me an orifice to use, but I decide it wouldn't do any good to point this out.

I am a man of my word so I give her the $100 tip as she is trying to figure out how to clean up. She acts very confused, and says you agreed to give me $400. I explain basic mathematics, The VIP cost $300, plus a $100 tip, equals the $400 which I promised to pay. She sounds like she's about to cry between not having any tissues and not getting what she apparently thought was a ridiculous $400 tip. Many years ago, I might have given her the extra money just to prevent a scene. But not now. $100 is a generous tip, and in addition to that money she's learned a valuable lesson about tissues for the next time. I thank her again for the dance and head out the door. It's a one and done for me, so I head out to my car in order to avoid having to explain why my dancer is coming out of the VIP covered in my cum.

My biggest tip was a few weeks later. The first time I gave the DS a $300 tip after our amazingly intimate encounter. Before that a $100-150 VIP tip was about as high as I typically went. Often it wound be much less. Sometimes I pay no tip, especially if the cost of the VIP was higher than usual.

Whats the biggest tip you ever paid, and what did she do to earn it?

14 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    And THIS is why I never do VIP on a first date (dance)!

What a complete idiot...she lies about tissues, promises you an orgasm and is shocked when you have one, and thinks she's getting her cut plus $400! You were quite lucky she was too embarrassed to call a bouncer because there are dancers (mostly who lurk on SW) who are offended when their PL cums and cause quite a scene. Smart to high tail it out of there!

To answer your question, I tipped $100 for an OTC date and later car sex.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Don't feel too pathetic. One stripper told me about a guy who paid $400 for 30 minutes of conversation, which was just him crying about his marriage. Several girls say they've gotten $500 and up to be arm candy on a dinner date.

Most I've tipped was $100 on top of the agreed to $100, because we kept going for nearly double the allotted time.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    She better be great!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    $370 / $20 VIP troll fee and $350 to the dancer. I did get full service and a totally open Detroit style menu.

A little more than I usually pay but luckily it was a great experience.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    This is one of the reasons I haven't done VIP yet. For $400 you can get a great girl OTC, get a LD from her in the club and then at the end of the night/her shift back to your room or hers for at least an hour of shagging.

I think if I was to ever do VIP that the most I would give as a tip would be $100 if it turned out to be a great ITC experience.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Over pricing of VIP Room experiences, along with the short times, is one of the things which kept me out of the SF clubs during the glory 90's time of DA Terrance Halinan. Instead, I continued with AMPs. SC's, at least as they operated then, still did not seem plié the place for FS, and I've never gone along with this 'extras" model.

But here we are talking about a Miami place which has $25 per half hour for the VIP room. That I really like.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Then here we are talking about how to get to the quality of the TJ Hong Kong Bar.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Sensible pricing is in my mind part of it. If you are paying chump prices, then that will undermine you in your girl's perception.

SJG
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Op needs to share more stories...fuckin loved this one.....

My biggest tip $100
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    $175. tip after a $325 fee for an hour VIP which included BBBJCIM & BBFS. Well worth it. I usually prefer OTC with a bed, elbow room, and privacy, but every once in a while I like ITC where the furtiveness and chance of being walked in upon add to the drama of the situation.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    $200 tip on top of $100VIP for BBBJCIMS from one of best looking girls in the place. Going less frequently allowed for it, and the young lady said "I will remember you". Repeated one additional time 6 months later and she did remember, rewarding by adding a new technique -" I've overcome my gag reflex and can now deep throat"

JS69...don't you know that's what the curtains are for?! LOL
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I can't say I'm a big tipper on VIP. Probably $20-$30 tips on VIP if they surprise me and go above and beyond what I expect. I try to stay away from the extra tip. They get to thinking you owe them a tip whether the deserve it or not. I like to treat my special girls differently then they don't expect a tip or some don't even expect to be paid. One I gave $1000. for a down payment on a fairly new used car she liked. One a 1/4 ct diamond ring. Another $300 for sitting with me most of the evening. Several a diamond necklace. One I paid her rent and all her bills for 6 months twice. We have fun go out on dates, movies, dinner etc. I get what I want but really never pay for sex. I am just generous with them and they are generous with me. I get a lot of attention because I give a lot of attention.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    AMEN jest50
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    I like the bb lapdance you received. I find those are rare but better than official extras and usually, at least for me, do not need to pay excess for them.
    I have seen folks tip $1K to monopolize a girl's time and prevent other customers from getting to her. I have never actually done the monopolizing, but have been offered the "deal" before.
  • leatherlover4
    10 years ago
    Correct on the tissue issue. Correct on the reaction to cumming issue. Incorrect on claiming you paid her $400. You gave $300 to the bartender and he took the house cut. That not the same as paying the dancer $300. Granted, she probably expected $400 on top of her cut, but that's even understandable confusion based on her being new and how you phrased things, but in no way did you pay her $400.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Biggest tip I've given, on top of the $150 VIP half hour, was $200 for what turned out to be some pretty poor BBBJ and BBFS...and later, a trip to my doctor.

Biggest tip a dancer wanted me to give her was $200 for a $275 VIP half hour where she gave me the most boring lap dance sans extras I've ever had the displeasure to experience. After about ten-fifteen minutes of her begging and cutting the requested tip down and down, I told her I'm done with this, dropped a twenty on an end table (twenty bucks too much, I know), and left, never to return to that club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion