tuscl

What number does a girl have to be to get you aroused

On a scale of 1 to 10 what does a girl have to be to get you aroused just on her looks? This doesn't mean getting a lapdance or getting touched in any way( a 3 or 4 could do that for you if there is contact), but with no contact what number would she have to be? For me I would say a 8. Basically I am asking at what number would you say that a girl is sexy?

7 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    Excellent point Shadowcat. I really go for a great personality, but if she doesn't make a good first impression from a distance, which means looks, I'll never find out what kind of personality she has because I'll be with some other dancer who caught my eye. In a strip club, as in many instances in life, the first impression has to be great or you never get a chance to go any further. As some commercial used to say, "you never get a second chance to make a first impression." (Obviously they didn't make a good one on me because I have no idea what was being advertised, but I always liked the slogan.)
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I totally agree ShotDisc. I've said many times that I'd rather spend time with an average looking girl with a great personality than a knockout with an attitude. But a really heavy girl in a strip club turns me off whatever her personality. I'd be happy to go bar hopping with her, but I have no interest in seeing her get naked or having her sit on my lap, no matter how great her personality is. Fortunately I don't have to choose between looks and personality, my current fav has both.

But I think the really tough question is this: assuming that two girls both have great personalities, would you prefer the one with the cute face and dumpy body or the one with the great body and so-so face? I guess for me the answer would depend on how dark the club was and how much touching was allowed (lol.)
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    i have seen 5's that have had me hard as diamonds just because of their attitude and personality. on the other hand, i have seen "9's & 10's" who kept me limp as a wet noodle because they were total bitches.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I'd say that my ATF's appearance was a 7 or 8 when I met her, but she had (and still has) a knockout smile and a dynamite personality. Since I got her hooked on fitness she's probably a 9 now. My current favorite is a 10 in both looks and personality, I don't think I've ever met a stripper before who I'd rate that highly in both categories. As I've noted elsewhere (and a lot of you disagree) I'm really not interested in getting to know a stripper unless she takes pretty good care of herself. There's too many out there who do to waste time on those who don't. I think how well they take care of themselves says someting about who they are. (And I think this about everyone, not just strippers.) Plus having an overweight girl sit on my lap just doesn't do it for me.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Looks only go so far. A positive attitude and a healthy sense of humor will ge me aroused.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Probably a 7. But pure looks don't mean much if she just comes across poorly. I'd rather have a 4 or 5 who is enjoying herself rather than a miserable 10.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I would say a 9.5 to 10. Looks are ALL important. Of course, there is an exception for girls that glow--I've only seen one. She looked like nothing with her clothing on, but WOW when she took them off. I was wondering if there was some body glow lotion she was using. She said no . . . Anyway, she didn't want to do any dances--just the stage dances.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion