tuscl

Tuesday early afternoon SC visit, Worth it?

At one time or another I have been to the strip club every shift of the week, afternoons and evenings except for Mondays and Tuesdays. I know it will vary from club to club but how do Tuesday early afternoons stack up? Obviously, interested in the clubs near me(S.E. MA-Foxy, Alexis) but would like to hear everyone's experiences overall.

19 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm going tomorrow afternoon. I'll let you know. :)
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Tuesday afternoon been very very good to me.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Tuesday afternoon in the COI can be awesome.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Depends on the club – certain clubs can have pretty bad dayshifts especially in the early part of the week – only one way to find out which is by going (or you can read some reviews of the club that are of early weekday dayshifts).
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    No
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    In my area, Tuesdays can be complete hit or miss. Sometimes in the afternoons it gets busy for no apparent reason, and the next week you can hear crickets chirping. Ya just never can tell.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Is there free lunch?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Foxy Lady Brockton on Monday & Tuesday afternoons are hit or miss. There's one high mileage afternoon dancer who's currently in rehab for a month and there's been some turnover lately. Like most clubs & dancers ymmv.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yes
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    Went to a club today - Monday afternoon. Dayum! - it was fun. Don't know just luck or nobody told me hotties hide in clubs from Monday afternoon blues in civil life. Posted review - should be out tomorrow.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Daytime can be loads of fun if there's a few hot girls, or it can be slow if the few on duty are dogs. It's more hit or miss; at night usually there's both volume and talent. The good part is girls will talk to you more and hustle you less on average. Afternoon dancers seem to have more regulars because they need them to make money, due to the lack of PLs. I know night time dancers that expressly avoid regulars because they do better fishing the crowd than "wasting" time having to chat up a guy who will pay her the same no matter what.

So be in a sociable mood when you go, and if you're looking for a new ATF or CF than that's the time to do it. The only day to avoid at my usual club is Monday. I've found there's the fewest amount of dancers and the ones that are there tend to be new or losers, but YMMV as rogertex posted.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I always prefer days myself. I would try it.

SJG
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Love me some daytime SCing, especially slow days like Monday and Tuesday. Downside, of course, is fewer girls, and less attractive girls as a group. Upside is much slower hustle, bouncers let you get away with more, and if you do find that one hot girl who works Tuesday afternoons, you've got her to yourself.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Today sucked. It may have been due to the fact that there was no school.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Almost all my visits are in the afternoon and on any day. Talent, quantity, and attendance may be "off" a bit, but I prefer that over the extreme hustle of evenings.
  • sshrfrsky
    10 years ago
    Well, popped my Tuesday afternoon cherry at the SC. And it was actually pretty good. Only stayed an hour but met a new dancer and went for a couple of lap dances that were very decent. Another first...wore gym type pants for the first time. I was even thinking of doing VIP if this dancer made it clear that "fulfillment " was to be had. Shit, I might be turning into a degenerate PL like the rest of you and I kind of like it!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sshrfrsky,

I would bet that in my 40 or so years of clubs, no more then 100 visits have been at night. Just prefer the more relaxed, laid back, afternoon visits. A late visit for me would be to catch a shift change at about 8 PM.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I've been to my club on a Tuesday afternoon for free lunch with boobs. The selection is smaller, but there are less customers. A lot of the dancers are either on the decline or new to the club (most clubs here won't put dancers straight onto nights). But there are some diamonds in the rough and they definitely can chat longer with less hustle. For some girls, 12-8 days with weekends free is the ideal shift. Coming home at 3 am isn't for everyone.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    James,

My ATF was an afternoon dancer a couple of weekdays and then Saturday evening at a different club. Met her in the afternoon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion