tuscl

Hypothetical Question #Y2K

Monday, November 24, 2014 9:36 AM
If you're hypothetical daughter became a hypothetical stripper and you found her hypothetically stripping for or hypothetically giving hypothetical extras to actual members of this actual discussion board, what would you hypotheticallly do? Hypothetically speaking, that is.

11 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Hypothetical sex?
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I'd support her, hypothetically.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    If she was still my baby girl, my first impulse would be to ruin everyone's lives.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Kill every mother fucker that laid a hand on her. Speaking hypothetically of course.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Damn, I hope my DS's father never finds out about me.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I do have a 20 year old daughter who is outstanding in all ways. She'd be just fine without any advice from me.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    This definitely is a hypothetical question. A lot of fathers don't know what their daughters are up to, especially after they move out.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    She would know how to kick your ass already. She would be trained right...hypothetically. If she can't handle you I will be right here cleaning my guns. Hypothetically
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    I would, hypothetically, have done an excellent job of raising my daughter as an independent thinker. If she decided to become a sex worker, I'd support her, regardless of where she decided to play across the spectrum of sex work.
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    HungryGiraffe you only mean it hypothetically of cause! :)
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    What would Al Bundy do? He'd probably run amok on any guys who tried to get a lap dance from his daughter -- and then head out to the Jiggley Room.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion