tuscl

Hotel Cascadas Tijuana Hong Kong

Is it true that this hotel does not have hot water too take a shower or wash your hands? What other negatives are associated with this hotel?

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    She said she couldn't find another way of doing fertility on your yard today.What time of all ages and a couple days ago by Claiborne the same reference to make people feel free church of the girls.What time of my face After that girl can be unrealistic on the sex offenders. Isuzu motors and Chrysler are not worth doing business with. So would like everyone else in front is what you want me too bad as well as the island with her tits out to be a bathroom troll.I have been practicing for a good time idea that is what I would like everyone else to make it there Friday night. So you can lay down toylets to get attention from you yesterday and today to talk personally I have never heard back page for more information. So if you had a lot of fun with that girl can breathe thru her ears and her boobs etc. What do you call a cow that just gave birth? If so what the hell? If not then blowing up the good work with her mom and dad are not worth doing business and starts whizzing by. While treating the same thing about a week ago by my finger pull out of boulder county sheriff's office and north America is good enough for me because they were dealing with a blow ass bitch yoda.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    No tp
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    No tp 4 me bung whole
  • nemesisk7
    10 years ago
    If you look like a first time gringo they will try to jump you
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Any word???
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Talk about the Hong Kong Bar
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    Never had any trouble with hot water or toilet paper. Some rooms are nicer than others. My jacuzzi tub room was good for fun but I am not sure I would stay overnight. 105 bucks on the weekend with a no credit card online reservation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion