tuscl

Who could do better, the good girl in a bad club, or bad girl in a good club?

Saturday, March 12, 2005 1:00 PM
I had this thought when getting a dance from one of my favorites the other day. She told me that someone said she broke the club rules and was being watched for a while. I've never known her to do that - in fact, she made it clear what the rules were when I got my first dance ever with her. Incidently, I think it could be a case of mistaken identity as there is another girl that almost looks like her that I know bends the club rules. Biggest difference is breast size. But I digress. Do you think a girl that is used to playing by the rules in a conservative club would fare well in a more liberal club? And would a girl that bends the rules in more liberal clubs be able to last at more conservative clubs?

2 comments

• komey1970
    19 years ago
    My good girl would probably do pretty well in the more liberal club. I don't think she would become a bad girl. She would probably just go with the house rules.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    It totally depends on the girl. Every girl has her own style and attracts customers to which that style appeals. There are so many other factors involved besides being good or bad. An attractive personable girl can make money anywhere regardless of her rules. The less attractive girls or girls without the good personality have to try harder and probably make more by breaking rules.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion