tuscl

No beatin around the bush

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday I was at my favorite club and was approached by a dancer new to me. She said that she had been working at Pink Pony but it was dead, She was cute in a girl next door type of way and pleasant to talk to. When she asked if I wanted a dance I said yes. Well t was a terrible dance by my club's standards and I stopped her at one song. Then she surprised me by asking if I ever do VIP. I said that I did and asked if she was offering. She said yes, so I asked what was on the menu. I could tell be her hesitation that there was nothing on her menu that would interest me. Then she asked what I wanted and I just blurted out that "I wanted my dick sucked". I think that shocked the hell out of her and I doubt that I will see her again.

25 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    At least she knows what you want.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I tell every stripper at our favorite club who brings up VIP that I only go in there to get sucked and fucked. I'm sure that some girls are shocked by my bluntness, but I'm also surprised by how many relatively wholesome seeming young things are rather open to the idea.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    A lot of Pink Pony girls have been showing up at Oasis too. They are very pretty but give very lame dances. Shadowcat please train them for me!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    So you used Dougster's system. Just ask and it saved you from a bad experience
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    So now she knows why PP is empty and follies is packed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Hey – if they want the big $$$ - they gotta provide the big service
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I'm sure that some girls are shocked by my bluntness, but I'm also surprised by how many relatively wholesome seeming young things are rather open to the idea …”

Some girls are just born with the ho gene – god bless’m
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Papi #like
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    #thanks

#RightBackAtYa

#pound
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Yes Papi. God bless them, every one. And double blessings for the DS. I just love the adorable slutty nature of so many of today's young women.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat, a great deal has been posted now, and some of it on threads you have started, about just making it happen with the girl in a civilian manner, versus this "what's on the menu" "do you do extras" and in general the vending machine approach.

Rather than accepting her initial dance offer, what would have happened if instead you just invited her to sit down, handed her some sitting tips which she will not have to cut with the house, and started talking to her, charming her, courting her, and in general tried to get her to start making out with you? What do you think would have happened? This is what I have advocated, drawing from AMP experiences, civilian experiences, and S.F. SC experiences, as well as having just thought the whole matter through, and then also from reading reviews of the most FS oriented clubs in the country as this is how the girls themselves push it. This is what Jestrite50 and Duke69 do all the time, and the results are phenomenal.

And then you and she could have retreated to the VIP room only when it was clear to both of you that you were going to fuck.

Where do you weigh in on this?

SJG

Stones 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLPKRikx…
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    SJG - If you believe a word that Duke69 or any other his hundred aliases speaks, you are dumber that I thought. Everybody else on here knows he is the biggest bull shitter to ever post on this board.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I don't know, I read his stuff and it sounds real to me.

But anyway, what do you think would have happened if you deflected her dance offer and invited her to sit down and started coming on to her. You talk to her, but it is to charm her and court her, but not to solicit her or to try and negotiate with her.

What do you think would have happened?

SJG
  • motorhead
    10 years ago

You can't always get what you want

But if you try sometimes well you might find

You get what you need
  • ArtCollege
    10 years ago
    I walk into a place I've never been before. A girl is dancing on the stage showing her pussy. Then she sits next to me and we start talking about dances or VIP. I'm pretty sure she's not a cop, but she has no idea if I'm one. So if I bring up what I want, she feels more comfortable than if I ask what's on the menu.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    sounds like the arrogant mr cat is pissed off
    #DaCatCantTakeConstructiceCriticism
    #JuiceWinsAgain!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @ArtCollege ...great fckn point. Never saw it from their perspective before.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    shadowcat, you're getting some solid advice here from SJG. That's what really works with the follies girls. They just want you to "court" them. Try it. You might get a blow job and a car wash.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Did the girl that shadowcat dint beat around the bush for have a bush or was she shaved? Cuz if she had a bush that would be wicked. But it sounds like you were bein a retard Shodowcat. Juice +1 even if he is a retard.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Better to beat off on to the bush
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    "So if I bring up what I want, she feels more comfortable than if I ask what's on the menu."

Of course this is true. Never want to ask the girl to solicit, or otherwise talk to her like a prostitute. Even if they approach me or I approach them out on the sidewalk, I don't talk to them as anything other than civilians.

So how about going the rest of the way in SC's and treating her completely like a civilian and just verbally coming on to her and then trying to get her to make out with you? No reason to ever talk explicitly about sex acts or menus at all. Talk about such stuff if for times when all you intend to do is talk.

At the SC's where I live this would be impossible as they are no touching. At the SF clubs it could work and experiences I have had suggest this, but more often than not those places are set up to be clip joints, and so they are screwed. They are places for chumps.

But at AMPs this is my usual mode. I select my girl and treat her in a completely civilian manner. There are never any solicitations and very few negotiations. Talk is to charm and court her, but never to get her permission or agreement to anything. What is to happen physically I just make happen. While once in a while this fails, most of the time the girls just eat it right up and turn the whole session into a GFA, Girl Friend Audition.

In SF RB AAMPs, where the parties have not met each other prior to the front door, some shameless parties coached the girls to start DFKing as soon as they get the guy inside, and before asking for the money.

Reviews from multiple sources describe how in the most FS oriented clubs in the country that it is done like this as the girls give you very little choice but to start making out with them on your lap. Tuscl members have affirmed that this is not restricted to black clubs.

Jestrite50
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Shadowcat, we have talked about this on numerous related threads of yours. What do you think would have happened if you tried to do it this way in your regular clubs?

Would your advances get rebuffed?

Or maybe is it that that girl would probably end up making your breakfast the next morning?

SJG

Neil Young
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlHf8rjk…
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    If you don't ask you'll never know
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Ah but many a time, I've found that the answer was yes without ever asking.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

You've always been a gentleman in clubs. Well as least as far as I've seen. :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - I hear that all of the time but usually after I have just spent all my money. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion