tuscl

My ATF got a dui

Saturday, November 22, 2014 6:25 PM
My ATF recently got a dui. I feel bad for her and I know it's gonna end up costing her a lot of money and make it difficult getting to/from work. I know sometimes a judge will let you drive to and from work on a suspended license but I would imagine they wouldn't allow someone who works at a SC and drinks while working to do it. I saw her at the club the other day and she mentioned she had a teenager drive her to work (maybe Uber?) and he caused her to be an hour late. I'm thinking of letting her know that I could drive her to work on the days I normally visit. I know majority of stripper probanly would not be ok with this but this dancer isn't like most dancers. I know her real name and am friends with her in facebook (her actual account, not a fake account) and we text almost every day. On a side note, the First VIP session we had after her dui was amazing. Plenty of kissing (which she only briefly did one other time), lots of me fingering her (and she initiated it), and s good amount of DATY. She is normally a very sensual dancer any way and gives a good GFE but this was the best yet. Any advice on her to support her while she's fighting her dui other than tipping her a little more than usual?

23 comments

• alexrain
    10 years ago
    You are SIMPing big time for this one. You want to "support" this goofball, who could have killed someone while drunk behind the wheel? You fingered her and ate her puss, did she give you oral? If you want to give her more money, don't be a SIMP about it, make her earn it OTC.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    It's not your problem, by making it your problem you are going to end up the go to for her any time she has an issue (read that she needs money). She is an adult, might not be a smart one, but let her deal with her problems.
  • Deeb0Ne
    10 years ago
    Ok, enough with The PSA about drunk driving and "you could've killed someone". We've all driven after drinking which is enough to get a duo, don't have to be drunk or .08 or even with alcohol. Aside from that, yeah dude, if you're in with this girl and she's comfortable enough letting you eat her pussy, albeit for money. Then suggest giving her a ride. She will also need rides home late at night. You could arrange rides for sex or head, at least. But the very least is gas money. Depending on the state, her lawyer and priors, she may only receive a short suspension. But she's about to go through a shit storm of legal fees, etc. Most likely she will find another girl to bum a ride from. Some clubs are strict about dancers leaving with known customers. I've done exactly that, a friend of mine was a dancer and lost her license. Normally her bf picked her up, but there were times when I helped her out. I did have sex with her, but now if she needs a ride she gives me gas money. Good luck, don't let her take advantage of you. Remember, ass, gas, or grass, nobody rides for free.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Good luck, footballguy, and be careful. If she told you about the DUI and then started giving dances that were better than the rest, chances are she's trying to rope you into helping her out, with anything from rides to legal fees. My bet would be mostly the legal fees. Deeb made a good point about some clubs having strict rules about who dancers get rides from, too. After one OTC date with a dancer, she asked me to give her a ride to work; during the ride, she mentioned that the club doesn't allow boyfriends in. I said that I hoped that it wouldn't affect me; she just had me take her home after that. It might be best to just wish her luck and keep a safe distance from the situation.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I also vote you support her by taking it OTC.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    " I'm thinking of letting her know that I could drive her to work on the days I normally visit. I know majority of stripper probanly would not be ok with this but this dancer isn't like most dancers." Why wouldn't she be OK with it? Dancers love taking advantage of you. I've given many dancers (including my ex-ATF) rides to and from the club. The more you do it the more they will take you for granted. Don't expect any payment (either in cash or extras). Being nice to strippers makes them think you're a loser.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @footballguy -- dude, don't do this. You're not her boyfriend. You're a customer. If you seriously have enough time in your life that you can become a chauffeur to your fave stripper all I can say is "your a retard" BTW, I haven't seen recent posts by retard boy...I wonder if the dude has given up the trollin'. Too bad, I enjoyed the dude's antics.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    @alexrain, what does SIMP mean? I don't see it in the glossary. I agree that drinking and driving is stupid and dangerous. I have no sympathy for people who get more than one dui. If you get a second dui after you've already had one then you deserve whatever happens to you. However, people make mistakes. If she was completely hammered and driving that would be different. She said the only reason she got pulled over is cause she was swerving to avoid pot holes (which he cars in front of her were also doing). She passed the field sobriety tests other than the breathalyzer. I wouldn't and cant give her rides to work every day but I enjoy talking with her ITC so I wouldn't mind giving her a ride to the club once a week when I would be going there anyway. Why can't a give her a ride to work just to be nice with no other motive?
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    That's quite the gal to protest drink and driving laws where the limits are ridiculously low. I say marry her.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Right on RDB!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I would only give her a ride if she agrees to wear yoga pants in the car.
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    I'm no paragon of virtue -- but didn't you say you have a fiancee?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @footballguy: "SIMP" is some people's way of saying "does nice things for someone I don't think deserves it." If your aim is to *really* help her, then give her the rides when you can, and don't when you can't. I've done this a number of times. I generally tell them that, as long as it's not too far out of my way, the *ride* is free, but that stopping along the way to let her make money is always an option. Most girls have taken me up in that, even if not the first time. PhantomGeek is probably right about the reason he dances are so much friendlier, so watch out for that. Don't fall for just giving her money without getting anything. If all you want is the extra friendliness in VIPS, and you're OK with slightly bigger tips, that's fune, but don't let her talk you into more than you want to give. If you want to fuck her, and she's open to it, then go for that as well.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Can Steviegirl parody thus for the holidays? Instead of "Grandma got a DWI!", you know "My ATF got a DUI !" Seriously though, ass, gas, or cash. Nobody rides for free!
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Has anyone ever made a flowchart for "is a stripper your friend"?
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Tell her that the ride is as free as the road head.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "Any advice on her to support her while she's fighting her dui other than tipping her a little more than usual?" You should take it to the next level where you meet outside not just for sex but also hang and do other things. It's not that hard since you got a good start and it looks like you are both enjoying each other's company.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I know one that got back to back DUIs and lost her license for 3 years. She still managed to get to and from work by using her husband and taxi's. No need for customers to get involved.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I know a dancer who just got one as well. She is riding to work with another dancer so no need for any changes on anybody's part.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Good luck, don't let her take advantage of you. Remember, ass, gas, or grass, nobody rides for free.......#Like
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Of course anyone posting advice to @Footballguy is wasting their fckn time. He already made up hus mind that he's going to give her rides. He was asking us for permission to make the Super-PL decision without feeling like a Super-PL. So as I tell anyone looking to do things pretending they aren't expecting anything in return: Do it cuz you want to, the only thing you're going to get in return is disrespected. If you can live with that go ahead.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "So as I tell anyone looking to do things pretending they aren't expecting anything in return: Do it cuz you want to, the only thing you're going to get in return is disrespected. If you can live with that go ahead." This is true, your girl who you will drive to work will treat you like that. But still you have to pass this one just to learn that lesson, just do not do it for the second time because in the second time there will be no excuse for you being stupid.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    He's way past the 2nd time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion