tuscl

thanking about going to a dive bar tonight

Idk ? I just feel like cheap beer and a $40blow job from a ebony bitch with thick lips

20 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    BJ!BJ!BJ!
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    If you really need it go for it, just be safe as a dive usually means the women there are not always clean health wise.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Just make sure it's a woman
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I love u dudes....$5 lappes right now, $40 bj and $3 beer...report bake later
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Have fun at Godiva's in Greenville
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Bang69 #knowsJuice2good .....lol
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Joe #SMDH
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I started my day off in Hickory NC at 11am and finished my night off N Greenville SC...reviews soon
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I wish I was there to hit all the hot spots with you, Duke
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I hit a couple hot spots in Denver in your honor tonite Dukey. Reviews will soon follow
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yours too mikeya and Capri Sun
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    So dookie Juiceman, did you go? Any weird shit happen? Did the strippers dig yo' #suausage.fingers? Did ya give 'em the ol' KFC XXXtra KRIS-pay as a treat? Share wit' yo' bros, bro!
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    If it doesn't look like a woman give her a benefit of a doubt! :)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    You guys are insane...lol

Yes I went..got head in the broom closet from door girl
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Then got pussy whole from this other bitch
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I used to enjoy a good ol' fashioned dive club, where the booze was cheap and so were the girls. But as I get older they hold less appeal for me. I no longer have any interest in:

1. getting a BJ in a communal room with 3 other guys getting their knobs polished at the same time,
    2. wondering if the beat up couch under my ass would look like a crime scene under a black light;
    3. going into a bathroom that's so dirty that NOT washing my hands is the more sanitary option;
    4. sitting next to 3 guys trying to get a group discount with the same girl;
    5. hanging out in a place where *I* am the minority, or
    6. [Other issues will come to me]

There is something to be said for paying up a bit for a little more comfort, nevermind hotter girls. ;)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    This thread makes me wanna do a Juice tour. Do you offer guides? I can pay you Handsomely for some thick ebony lips surrounding my pole.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion