tuscl

Customers who use TRICKS to get a stripper's PHONE NUMBER: clever or PATHETIC?

Sunday, March 13, 2005 5:38 PM
Are there any customers reading this who have actually used TRICKS in order to get a stripper's PHONE NUMBER - for example I read somewhere about a customer borrowing a stripper's phone and calling his own house. Do you think that this is clever or PATHETIC? Do customers who use TRICKS to get a stripper's PHONE NUMBER have problems getting AFFECTION?

3 comments

• Mikeybush
    19 years ago
    I like stories. Here's one related to RL's misanthropic ramblings. Boston's last remaining old school strip joint has had and still has many unique traits. Anyway, it used to be you'd go into the foyer that leads to the basement to take cash out on your ATM. This was also what amounted to an office prior to the "renovation." So you would stand there punch in your code and it was dial up so it might take a few minutes so I'd just kind of check out the info hanging on the board. Included was the real names, addresses, birthdates and phone numbers of all the dancers in the club. This was a night of debauchery so I had occasion to use the ATM on more than one occasion. After the second time, I came to my table and spewed the dancer's real name, address, phone number and date of birth. We were already friends so I had already some of the info so she wasn't freaked but I did tell her where I got the info. Needless to say, next time I came to the club that info was no longer there.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Something about RL's post doesn't make sense like how did he get a phone number by making the call? We know he's too cheap to pay $8 a month to have caller ID. It also doesn't make sense to call his own house collect since he would have to pay for that call. I give up on this one.
  • phoenixxxblaque
    19 years ago
    (ropes off this message thread with police tape)this message thread is hearby seized by the decency police as it in violation of many different sections regarding intelligence,creativity,and the fact the accused party,romanticlover(aka stripper nazi,dancer donkeys ass,roman-man-tick-lover)has violated his court order to stop bothering others with his jackass same old,same old threads..he will hearby have to lick the stage grime and sweat off 60 pairs of dancer heels and boots freshly worn after 10 hours onstage and lap dancing,in penance for not appreciating the hard work and physical labor they have to endure..and basically because JUDGE STRIPPERHO thinks mr personality is a pinhead who needs to learn to talk about new subjects.hope those shoes taste good romanticlover.........as for all others,reply not to this thread,as it is now state property and too boring to consider a thought for....thanks,from the adult decency police department.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion