tuscl

Do you want FRIENDSHIP with a stripper? Let her PAY sometimes!

Monday, March 14, 2005 2:01 PM
If you are looking for FRIENDSHIP with a stripper, a good way to see if she is actually interested in being your FRIEND is if she actually PAYS for things sometimes when you are hanging out with her (either INSIDE or OUTSIDE the club). Be careful however, not to confuse BUSINESS RELATIONS with FRIENDSHIP - if you are spending LARGE AMOUNTS of MONEY and/or PAYING her for her time, she may spend A LITTLE MONEY on you as a way to make you THINK that she LIKES YOU) If you find her sometimes buying things for you and not letting you PAY all of the time, she MAY actually LIKE you. To those who are PAYING ALL OF THE TIME even if you see a stripper ONLY OUTSIDE the club, you may be FOOLING yourselves if you are thinking that you have formed a FRIENDSHIP.

8 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    To "komey1970" - Let's say that some "men" are AVOIDING REALITY - If a stripper (or a girl who is not a stripper for that matter) sometimes PAYS for things that you do together that cost MONEY, there is a better chance that she is actually your FRIEND than a stripper who EXPECTS her customer (who she may call "FRIEND") to PAY for everything
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    Let's say I know a female computer programmer who I go out with sometimes. I pay for dinner or a movie or whatever we do that night. Does this mean, RL, that she is not my friend because I always pay?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    (finishing post) BITE MY BAG!
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    RL to answer your question: "Do YOU ("parodyman") ALWAYS PAY for everything when you spend time with a stripper? (I have a feeling I can guess the answer)" In my younger less mature days I probably would have told you to ask your mother. But I'm going to answer you seriously. I pay for ENTERTAINMENT. That means when I go out to a club I am not looking for a GIRLFRIEND, MOTHER OR PERSONAL ASS WIPER like you seem to be. I am a big boy and know full well what the deal is when I go to a club. I also don't expect the whole thing to cost FIVE DOLLARS like you seem to. Also because I am being mature I have waited until the end of this post to invite you to
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    RL to answer your question: "Do YOU ("parodyman") ALWAYS PAY for everything when you spend time with a stripper? (I have a feeling I can guess the answer)" In my younger less mature days I probably would have told you to ask your mother. But I'm going to answer you seriously. I pay for ENTERTAINMENT. That means when I go out to a club I am not looking for a GIRLFRIEND, MOTHER OR PERSONAL ASS WIPER like you seem to be. I am a big boy and know full well what the deal is when I go to a club. I also don't expect the whole thing to cost FIVE DOLLARS like you seem to. Also because I am being mature I have waited until the end of this post to invite you to
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    To "parodyman" - Some men who have had REAL FRIENDSHIPS/RELATIONSHIPS with strippers have figured this out! If a stripper PAYS some of the time when you are hanging out with her (unless she is paying small, token amounts) either INSIDE or OUTSIDE the club then she may actually be spending time with you because she LIKES YOU! If you are PAYING for everything ALL of the time then there is high probability that she ONLY WANTS YOUR MONEY! Do YOU ("parodyman") ALWAYS PAY for everything when you spend time with a stripper? (I have a feeling I can guess the answer)
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    R.L. Dude? Aren't you done with this crap yet. If you hate strippers so much then don't post here. Start your own "I am a loser and I hate strippers" site where you and various other freaks can sit around planning for your new lucrative careers as serial killers.
  • phoenixxxblaque
    19 years ago
    (dumps rl in a trash can and ties the lid on)good riddance to rubbish
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion