Detroit Clubs (Henry VIII S) - Dancer Search: Angelique

Anyone know if Angelique still works at one of the local clubs? She went by this name for 7+ years at H8S, and I have posted reviews here about her. She's typical of dancers there: late 30s/early 40s, brunette MILF, wears glasses.

I'm making a trip up next month and was hoping to pay some of her bills (not stalk her personal life). lol. If you know anything, please reply or PM me. I'll stop in there to ask if I have to, but you guys usually know.

4 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Try PMing some of the reviewers that seem like they may be regulars or semi-regulars at the club.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    Why are you looking to pay her bills ?, I'm sure she makes plenty of money as a dancer to have few if any money problems.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    If you're talking over a week or two ago, could be 10 or 20 different Angelique's by now in this environment. :)
  • HonestT
    10 years ago
    Normally I agree with you, Clubber, but if you knew the Angelique I'm talking about, you wouldn't confuse her with anybody else. She was a legend there. I wouldn't be surprised if she had her name retired.

Eagle, the joke went over your head. Of course she makes money "dancing," I'm saying I want to get some extras from her. This is a well know extras club.

Good suggestion Papi_Chulo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion