tuscl

Anyone ever had a goodtime on a slownight at a club?

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:06 PM
I had a pretty good time Tuesday night at the club despite there not being but 2dancers on duty. The main reasons that I had fun was because of a very friendly Bartender and a very funny customer who kept everyone laughing at the bar. The guy was talking a bunch of trash(in a humorous way) to the lady bartender and the 2dancers there. The owner of the club happened to be hanging out that night he told the guy next to me that the other girls had went out at 2:00a.m. to the clubs in Panama city after work. I guess they got really drunk while they were down there. Anyway the black guy who was the quite the comedian asked the owner "Well since there are no dancers dancing tonight and we have been sitting here a while I think we all deserve a drink on the house.) You know what? the owner did just that he told the bartender to make us all( it was maybe 8guys there) some shots. The black guy told the bartender to give us all something sexy like "Fuck me Blue" and then turned around and said "If you don't have that you can just come over and F" us!" The owner heard that and told him he was getting out of line. The guy said okay he didn't want to get kicked out just having a little fun. The lady actually took the joke well. She didn't act as if she was offended by him. I started having a conversation with the Bartender later on. I came out and asked her a question that most of the guys here would like to know. I said "Would you ever consider dating a guy who hangs out in a club like this?" She said " Yes I would, if he seemed like a nice person and carried himself well." I guess that shoots down any comments made by some angry strippers who have posted hateful material about customers. I enjoyed talking to her I gained alot of insite on many things from her. In all it turned out to be one of the better times I have had at the club. To me smaller clubs that aren't ghetto tend to be more down to earth than the valet parking gentleman's club. The staff including the dancers to share a little more about their personal lives than you would at a larger place. BTW I spotted out a RIL at the club. I had asked the Bartender on duty where was the other lady Karen? She said that she was out on maternity leave. Another customer spoke up and said "Oh so that's where she is at? I know I hadn't seen her in a while. He said" Karen is my buddy, I LIKE HER I LIKE HER ALOT." I laughed to myself and thought about this site in how we always talkin about PL's and RIL and here was a classic case.

10 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Lately I've been going in at noon and having lunch with my fav (her club serves food.) It's really great because hardly anyone is there and the girls really don't feel like working yet so everybody is laid back and relaxing before getting to work, it's a totally different atmosphere. My fav is never in a hurry to start working so we usually just sit and talk for a couple of hours. There is absolutely no hustle at that time of day. It's much more like a bunch of friends sitting around a bar, which is the atmosphere that I prefer. This is a fancy gentlemen's club that I'd probably hate later on but early in the afternoon it's a very friendly laid back place.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    have had some of my best experiences during slow times at clubs. usually spend most of my time during the day shits. girls are less hurried. more willing to spend some time and have some fun. if you play your cards right, you will have a great time during a slow time because many girls prefer spending time with customers than sitting alone or playing video games
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    A lot of guys avoid day shift because they think that the hottest girls only work nights. But I've found that's not true, two of the hottest girls I know are single mothers and only work days. Plus a lot of clubs require their girls to work some day shifts. Days are always more fun if you can make it then.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It would be nice to go sometime on a weekday, but my work schedule prevents that under normal circumstances. That said, I have gone on slow nights and either they are totally great or totally bad. When it was bad, mostly none of the dancers were my type, but when it's good, it's great. I went on a Thursday a few weeks ago, when they had 5 dancers and got lapdances from all 5. I guess it's easier to play the field that way.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I only go in the afternoons or on slow nights. I don't go to SC's to see men drink too much and act like idiots, I go to see beautiful RELAXED women.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    I prefer a slower night because my favorites can actually stay and talk for a bit.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    My regular club always has a couple of hot dancers on a slow Sunday night. Always fun.
  • Mikeybush
    19 years ago
    I tend to have more fun on a slow night than a busy night. More attention. More of an effort is made tomake money. It is a win/win situation if oyu plan on spending money. If you're a lame-ass, then ythat is your own fault.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Well I didn't have a choice in girls since there were only 2 of them but I still talked to both. I got a dance from both of them but wished I had gotten a dance exclusively from the last one because she gave the best one.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I always try to go to clubs when they aren't busy, either during the afternoon or early evenings early in the week. I like it alot better then because you usually have your choice of the girls and they don't mind spending a lot of time with you. It's a much more laid back experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion