tuscl

Do you enjoy your lapdances better when your intoxicated or sobber?

I know a good lapdance is a good lapdance but to me it seems more fun when I have a good "Buzz" going on instead of being sobber. It just something about being helpless lying on the couch or chair while the dancer is getting ready to do her thang that turns me on.

7 comments

• ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    Since I don't drink at all, I have never had a lap dance while intoxicated. not sure i would like them as much
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Yeah that is why I always try to use the bathroom before I get a lapdance if I have been drinking. I might even tell them before we go to the room that I need to use the bathroom right quick but I want be gone long.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    The other problem with drinking, especially beer, is that I've always found that a full bladder seriously detracts from the pleasure of having a girl bouncing around on your lap.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I would probably say intoxicated, but not falling-down-drunk. I usually prefer 2 or 3 beers (usually Bud) before the first. Of course, it all depends on the dancer. If my ATF is there, it don't matter.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Drinking too much leads to too many laps and poverty. A light buzz so you can relax, enjoy, keep count of dances and drive home.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Good answer Shadowcat. I used to drink a lot before going to clubs until I had one bad time too many, now I hardly drink at all. If I want to drink, I drink (usually at home.) If I want to go clubbing, I go clubbing, but I never do both at the same time, there's too many ways to get in trouble. If I drink at all, 2 beers is my limit and I rarely finish the second one. Lately I have only been drinking water, ever since my current favorite told me that she is in recovery. She does't ever drink so out of respect I don't either. I have just as good a time and it saves money. Plus I'm always alone and with the crackdown on drinking and driving you'd have to be nuts to do that now.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    I would agree a good "Buzz" is better than being sobber, but I would not wish to be intoxicated. Also, when I am, intoxicated, the wrong head starts to think.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion