tuscl

"All By Myself"

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 10:49 AM
When I was young I never needed anyone And eavesdropping was so much fun Those days are gone Eating alone I think of all the aliases I've known But when I dial the telephone Nobody's home All by myself Don't want to eat all by myself anymore Eating all by myself Don't want to eat in bars all by myself anymore

26 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    (wipes tear from eye) Poignant song (sniff)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I drink alone, yeah, all by myself....not so bad
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    While I was all by myself, and no one was looking...
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    #AloneAgainNaturally
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely I have nobody for my own I am so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely Wish I had someone to call on the phone
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    One is the loneliest number One is the loneliest number One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Owner of a Lonely Heart [view link]
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Good grief, what a Michael Bolton tear fest! Did all you guys just lose a SB or ATF? ;-D
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Is stevie-girl in another funk because a hooker, er sugar baby, er civie, moved on and said "goodbye" to him? Hope he doesn't kinda let himself go again this time.
  • IanSmith
    10 years ago
    I took a vote inside my head and all of us agree this thread is funny.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ nice
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I'm just a lonely boy Lonely and blue I'm all alone With nothin' to do
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Hear that lonesome whippoorwill He sounds too blue to fly The midnight train is whining low I'm so lonesome I could cry
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Now I ain't got nobody babe And there's nobody, cares for me I'm so sad and lonely baby
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Backstreet Boys: Show me the Meaning of Being Lonely [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I prefer to share a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinking alone.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah Ooh-yay-yay-yay-yeah Oh, oh, oh, oh, oo-wah Only the lonely, only the lonely Only the lonely (dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah) Know the way I feel tonight (ooh-yay-yay-yay-yeah) Only the lonely (dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah) Know this feeling ain't right (dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah) But only the lonely Know why I cry, only the lonely
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Lonely eyes Well, it sure looks like You just might Be looking for something For something, whoa Look at me And I think You'll see Those Lonely Eyes Don't have to be alone tonight
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Now, no one's knocked upon my door For a thousand years or more Aliases made up and nowhere to go Welcome to this one-man show Just take a seat, they're always free No surprise, no mystery In this theatre that I call my soul I always play the starring role So lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely I feel lonely, oh so lonely I feel so alone I feel low I feel so, feel so low I feel low, low I feel low, low, low I feel low, low, low I feel low, low, low I feel low, low, low I feel low, low, low Low, I feel low I feel low I feel low I feel so lonely I feel so lonely I feel so lonely, lonely, lonely, lone Lonely, lone I feel so alone, yeah So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Now that is how you "bump" a thread!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    So lonely
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    So, so lonely
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    All the lonely people Where do they all come from? All the lonely people Where do they all belong?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Still lonely
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Wait.............checking...........okay..........still lonely
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    This is for all the lonely people Thinking that life has passed them by Don't give up until you drink from the silver cup And ride that highway in the sky This is for all the single people Thinking that love has left them dry Don't give up until you drink from the silver cup You never know until you try
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion